Mvc2:tier Changes

HOW HAS THE TIERS BEEN EFFECTED WITH NEW OR SEMI-THINGS POPPING UP CHANGING THE GAME WITH BE PLAYED.MY LIST IS

TOP TIER
1.STORM
2.CABLE
3.MAGNETO
4.SENTINEL
5.SPIRAL
6.DOOM
7.STRIDER
8.CYCLPOS
9. BLACKHEART

10 AND DOWN PSYLOCKE,KEN,IRONMAN/WM,CAMMY,CAPTAIN COMMANDO,ETC
AND NOW LOW TIER CHARACTERS HAVE MORE CHANCES WITH THE ADVANCE TACTICS STUFF

difference is his list is off. Since when is Cable above Sentinel? should be something like:

Storm
Sent
Mags
Cable
Strider/Doom
Spiral
Doom

The last 3 are debatable. I put BH, Cyke, IM into the, “Dies horribly to the top tier, but owns the rest of the cast for free” tier.

Im doesn’t outright die to magneto.

Thats one for the lug right there.

The other matches are debatable.

Ummm top tier=

Cable, Sent, Storm, Mag, CC, Cyke, Psylocke. I barely ever see anyone pick other people.

Don’t give me this bull that CC, Cyke, and Psy are assists. Who the fuck cares… I see them more than I ever do of Spiral, Doom, BH, Strider.

The Top Tier Is
1.Storm/Magneto
2.Cable
3.Sent

Mag Kills
Sent
Cable

Storm Kills
Sent
Cable

Sentinel Kills
(None)

Cable Kills
Sentinel

Thys iS 1 on 1

Everything you said is wrong, bro.

Storm, Sentinel, Magneto, Cable in that order.

Magneto does not kill Sentinel outright.

Storm has to work to kill Sentinel.

Cable does not kill Sentinel in a one-on-one battle. However, Cable/AAA beats Sentinel/Anything.

It’s hard to argue that the top 4 is Storm, Sent, Cable and Magnus, simply because they own almost everybody else for free and they can do decently against each other. Beyond that, it differs a little, but you can reasonably put Strider, Spiral and Cyke in top tier. Cyke’s only real weakness is Cable, otherwise he’s a great assist who holds his own against top tiers. Strider and Spiral aren’t as good as they used to be, but they still own almost anybody below them, and when used skilfully can take down top tiers as well. Note that you do not “play Strider” as a standalone character, you play Strider/Sent/Doom; similarly, you don’t play Spiral, you play Spiral/Cable/Sent.

Second tier has only four real shoo-ins: Commando, Doom, BH and IM. Commando is an assist, yes, but wins tournaments anyway, so he earns his spot. Same with standalone Doom. BH and IM obviously aren’t as good at what they do as the big 4, but have a reasonable chance of survival and some tricks that put them ahead of the amorphous “Everybody Else”. I don’t really consider Cammy and Psy second tier, as in 90% of situations where you’re using them, you could be using Cyke or Commando better.

AHVB, why the fuck do you post stupid shit like that one on one.

Wtf does that shit matter at this point in the game?

These are overall tier changes and teams matter.

I would seriously drop from the top tier. Mags, Storm, Cable (with meter) all kill him. his only good matchup is against sent. I still like doom, he’s a great assist, and can easily hold his own on point. It doesn’t hurt that he just owns spiral. His only problem is that he dies to Mags, Storm, Sent for free, and Cable if he has meter.

Doom outright kills cyke, IMO, but that’s just me.

Doom’s worst matchup is against Sent. It’s very close to a 10-0 fight. Doom just gets absolutely nowhere fast in this fight.

He actually has a plan against Magneto, so that fight is only 8-2.

Storm is about 6-4 and sometimes 5-5.

Cable is 5-5, even if Cable has meters. If he doesn’t, then the fight is in Doom’s favor.

ack, what happened to my post! it’s supposed to say Cyke in the beginning.

“Cyke,” I would seriously drop from the top tier. Mags, Storm, Cable (with meter) all kill him. his only good matchup is against sent. I still like doom, he’s a great assist, and can easily hold his own on point. It doesn’t hurt that he just owns spiral. His only problem is that he dies to Mags, Storm, Sent for free, and Cable if he has meter.

Doom outright kills cyke, IMO, but that’s just me.

Cyclops does better on Storm than he does on Sentinel. He can effectively stop Storm from hail storming assists and DF+RH launcher helps a lot. Sentinel tends to trade blow for blow for more damage with Cyke.

Nah. Doom’s only hands down horrible fight there is Sentinel. NO, DOOM DOES NOT GET OWNED BY MAGNETO. It’s a bad fight, but Doom is not without options. His fight vs. Storm and Cable are decent enough.

How? Cyclops outprioritizes Doom in like almost every way.

black heart sucks…he should be, if he isn’t already dropped from the top tier.

blah! :rolleyes: betcha wouldn’t last against a semi-decent blkheart down here. still tier! :bluu: if only demons chipped, then he’d be godlike! ::walks away::.

STorm can beat ANYONE…so here’s my order

1. Storm
  2. Sentinel
  3. Cable
  4. Magneto
  5. Strider/Doom
  6. Iron Man (climbing up to be top tier)
  7. Spiral
  8. Blackheart
  9. Cyclops
  10. (any good assist fits here)

Fuck you all.

Omega Red is top tier if Iron Man is.

Fuck that shit.

this topic is gettin old!

TIERS DON’T MATTER, SKILLZ DO!:mad:

Tiers don’t matter. Knowledge of the match-ups do.

That being said, I still can’t figure out why Iron Man, Megaman, Iceman, and Dhalsim get no love. Whenever anybody makes tiers, they always just list the top 9, then say something stupid like “10 and below is all the assists like Psylocke, Ken, Cammy, etc.” First off, the only character that is of the quality of the next few characters is Cammy. Everybody knows the top 8. But, the next 8 should be a combination of Iron Man, Dhalsim, Megaman, Iceman, Cammy, Blackheart, Ruby Heart, and Silver Samuri.

It’s about time someone besides me shows respect to Megaman. He owns rushdown and his only really bad match-up is Cable. But Cable can be beat. It’s just that people want no change in top-tier status they only use what’s popular or what works at the time. Storm is hella good but I don’t think she’s the best on the game.

Flame on.

no need man, u make yourself look bad enough to those who know what they are talking about.