ok i built a arcade cabinet with a modded xbox running mame , MVC2 , SF anniversiary collection (for 3rd strike) , soul calibure 2,KI 1 and 2 , and more but theres a BIG PROBLEM.
Everygame runs perfect without prblems EXCEPT MVC2 : /
heres the glitch:
- Player 2 punches DON’T work DURING FIGHTING
- The punches DO work in menu and while selecting characters.
- The punches are buttons 1 nad 2 on a standeard 6 button layout. iF i make the kicks buttons 1 nad 2 and the pucnh buttons 4 and 5 then the kicks still work to fight but the punches still dont !
- the controller is a x-arcade controller with happ buttons+microswitches and happ joysticks.
- If I plug in a XBOX S Controller it works fine. Glitch only seems to occur with the X-arcade controller.
- im running MVC off the hard drive not the disc(I DO own the disc though i just prefer the HDD for faster load times and not riskin that expensive MVC2 disc :/).
- Ive tried this on 3 of my modded XBOXes and the glitch still remains even with fresh copies of MVC2, The Disc, and Fresh game saves.and i dont know y MVC wont accept the buttons as punches on half the controller
Has anyone ever had this glitch or know how to fix it. besides rewireing my whole controller panel with 2 xbox padhacked controllers bc i had it like that before but one of the controllers triggers glitched as if i was holdin the triggers so i ripped out all the wireing and wired it with my old x-arcade pcb board bc the wiring takes up about 10% of the space and the triggers are buttons.
If anyone can help PLEASE DO im mad as hell bc of it and I cant figure it out heres a pic of my mini cabinet too. Thankx :wgrin: