MvC3 Launch Tourney - Alexandria VA, 2/15/2011

Join us at T.G.I Fridays in Alexandria, VA for Happy hour and our very first video game tournament! 18 to enter, 21 to drink. 2$ beers and half off certain appetizers.

Event:
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament (360)

Tournament starts at 6pm

Address:
4650 King Street
Alexandria VA, 22302

703-931-4100

Entry Fee: Just buy an appetizer to enter the tournament.

Sign-ups start at 3pm

Prizes:
1st place - 50$ Gamestop gift card
2nd place - 30$ Gamestop gift card
3rd place - 15$ Gamestop gift card

Must be 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink.

Single/Double elimination, depending on turnout.

We would like for you to bring your own stick, but we will try to supply a couple of TE sticks for general use.

We will also have a separate TV set up for casuals for either SSF4 or MVC2. We would just like to know your opinions on which of the 2 you would rather play. Majority rules.

Just post your e-mail and your name in this thread to preregister.

WHERE YO CURLEH MOUSTACHE AT?!

Sounds interesting, I’ll try to make it!

Sounds great to hear! :woot:
Try to bring people if you can. The more people we have, the more hype!

Wow I live on the same block there. I’ll probably check it out.

Are the setups PS3 or 360? Do you need extra hardware or stations?

–heiligekuh

Set-ups are 360. It’d be great to have 1 or 2 more stations set up, PS3 or 360, either or. :slight_smile:

I’d like to come, but I don’t leave work till around 5 and take the Metro home, so I can’t show up till around 6:15 or 6:30.

However… I can bring a setup. 360 or PS3, but if you want it on 360 I won’t have time to unlock the secret characters. Sentinel’s one of my main three.

me ang jaguar will be there

Aight nice, just got word that we’re only gonna be able to have 2 setups for the place in general this time.

I just found out I won’t be able to make it tonight, but it sounds like you won’t need my setup anyway.

Btw, your signature needs to have “SSF4AE: Makoto Resurrection” at the bottom.

So excited for mvc3!!

Hey i think ill be able to come thru for a bit. How long will the tourney be till and will ssf4 also be there?

GG’s good to see everyone today
fun times

GG’s to everyone that participated yesterday. With a turnout like we had, I’m expecting more events to happen in the coming future.

Good shit to Salty Sentinel, mad cable tactics ran wild.

salty sent in the building.
john, upload those vids. guaranteed front page.

also, gshit to srk for deleting my account.
good stuff.

ps.
fuck that guy ReeRee

Yeah, good matches. Totally got my ass handed to me once I started fighting people who knew what they were doing. XD
Was great regardless though. Damn that reset on Sentinel though, people were getting ripped up with that.

Shit was too lulzy. Had fun.