MvC3 team advice?

Where can i have advice on how to make my team in MvC 3. I’m with Wesker and Trish but don’t have sufficient knowledge to choose my third.

Also, I always lost half of my life with spamming tatsu player. long range and fast recovery. I don’t know what to do.

how about Magneto? His electromagnetic disruptor is fast. You could also use Hyper GravitationxxMagnetic Tempest.

I didn’t want to make another thread asking for MvC3 advice so I’ll post this here.

I also need some advice on a team. I’m ok at playing Taskmaster and Dante and I’m trying to think of a third character. I tried Wolverine but I’m really bad at him. I tend to lose him really fast then with Dante and Taskmaster I finish my opponent. What character would you guys recommend? Also what assists are best? At the moment I’m using Jam Session and Taskmasters horizontal arrow shot.

Well Floe uses Trish/Wesker/Phoenix. It’s a good team and you’d have video footage of how to play it.

@ZeFlash
Both of those characters can make use of the DHC glitch, you might want someone like X-23, Deadpool, Storm, or Spencer on point to make use of it. I’d put Dante last because X-Factor Dante is mad good.

I don’t know what the DHC glitch is. I’m still a newbie to fighting games in general. I’m tempted to try Spencer on point as he looks like a proper beast or Deadpool because I love the character. Thanks.

@ZeFlash
I’d suggest Wesker as a third, but to have him point when you fight. After you land a combo, Dante’s Jam Session is a great OTG attack that allows you to land a Maximum Wesker.

@saigoto Thanks for the suggestion. Could you give me a few tips for wesker I’m not very good at him.

Pushblock the last hit of the tatsu.

Read the Wesker forum for bread and butter combos and advice.

http://shoryuken.com/f340/dhc-trick-damage-hit-stun-scaling-reset-267849/

What it means is that if you had say Spencer on point, any hit you land could become a 100% combo.

Speaking of Pro player teams, I wonder if anyone knows a “youtube caliber” player using Sent and Tron? Cant get a third solid on this team and just need to see if this is even a good idea.