MvCI Meta and Tier Discussion

Ultimately the best solution and takes more skill then a button press lol, reason being reality stone is generally followed by a neutral switch in the most trolly offense flows.
Thing is depending on where the neutral switch happens that pushblock might be hell on earth to do.

Yeah that’s definitely one of my go to’s already if they have a character in recovery still (the neutral switch will beat your recovery.)
However, if they don’t have a character in recovery you’re just asking to be combo’d. Reality neutral switch is very, very hard to beat up close.
You literally have to stop them from using the the stone in the first place one character away.

Also another thing I’ve found out about reality surge is that grounded surge has less recovery than the air one. Which is basically the opposite of mind where the air one has less start up/recovery than grounded.

Hmm, good to know. Follows the basic rules of projectiles then.

The Trailer for Sigma and BP. Drops October 17

please tell me Spider-Man is good in this gayum

top tier rait nau

Soul Stone is the secret best stone

Soul will still be good for pixie characters who already had problems killing bigs. It just improves matchup. I doing anyone will use it unless it is matchup dependant to do what was in the video. Basically I don’t think it is game breaking or will invalidate bigs in any way.

Soul surge is hilariously underused in neutral. Funny seeing people go whole tournaments without using it in neutral. The guy I just played online didn’t even use it once

Who are the characters that can start a combo with a neutral Soul surge without needing to tag?

Yeah the surge is a 100% legit poke, just another useful ranged tool to add you your arsenal, and to see it beating hypers is pretty dope.

What’s the recovery and startup frames on Soul?

Gamora with Shadow Combination.
Everyone can cancel surge into super though.

Isn’t Shadow Combination the only “mimic” type of super that mimics surges? I’m sure I saw soul surge shenanigans with her.

EDIT to avoid double posting. If they don’t change the “inescapable reset”, mind stone might go up some tiers.

Does morrigan and zero hyper not copy stones?

Zero’s Sougenmu does.

Yes Power, and Soul are copied for Morrigan you just won’t get anything more out of it because power hitting twice cause them to fly up. And soul doesn’t give you extra life

Properly spaced Time Surge during Astral Vision sounds confusing as hell. It’s like that game where something’s under a cup but they moved the cups around.

What’s your guys thought on easy hypers? Think they will be tourny ok?

Sucks that it’s seems to be the only way to get reversal hypers after your opponent does one since it completely eats your inputs