MvCI Meta and Tier Discussion

At least we have the Srk. I have been out of the loop since the site went down. I am guessing capcom hasn’t talked about anything about MvCI content?

Greetings to my fellow SRKers.

BTW, me no like this new forum format. :sleepy:

Anyways, this is how I see it and I think isn’t gonna change until an update/patch comes along.

Top Tier: Dante, Zero, Nova, Strider Hiryu, Monster Hunter, Rocket Raccoon, Jedah Dohma

High Tier: Firebrand, Spiderman, Dormammu, Thor, Gamora, Capt. America, Morrigan Aensland, Arthur, Chun-Li, Hawkeye, Nathan Spencer, Venom, Bucky, Black Widow, Capt. Marvel

Mid Tier: Ironman, Thanos, Ghost Rider, Megaman X, Dr. Strange, Mike Haggar, Nemesis, Sigma, Chris Redfield

Lower Mid: Hulk, Ryu

Low Tier: Black Panther, Frank West

I think only Frank West is unplayable in this. Panther sucks but he can still be played even at disadvantage. This game is very balanced all things considering and still tons of fun to me.

It needs more characters and DLC stuff though.

How did Arthur get so high and Thanos get so low?

Zero is just loaded with bullshit.

The Bionic Bros are also stupid.

That is all.

nearly impossible to have a tier list when the game and it’s meta is dead (please don’t reply with, well there is still so and so that still play).

Arthur having instant overhead and Thanos having hella suspect movement options. Seems to be the consensus.