MvsC2: low tier characters

which low tier characters do u guys think is the best and easiest to learn? they’re making low tier tournaments in my area and i’m trying to learn some new characters.

ne help will be appreciated

depends on what you or the tourney organizers define as “low”. Some people see it as “anyone who’s not in top tier, like Cable or Sent”, but the majority, like myself, think of it as the cream of the crap, like Dan, Roll, Servbot, etc.

Black Cyclone

JS lets go for these guys:

Jill
Marrow
Cammy
Juggs
Capt. America
Hulk
Psylock
Sabertooth
Charlie

Pick one I already have my team.

Hulk isn’t particularly easy to use effectively…

…but well worth the effort. :smiley:

-Jugg

Juggrknott we have to use them its and Ultra low tournament(lower then low teir).

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Dhalsim
Guile
Jin
MegaMan
Omega Red
[Rogue](http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?
s=&threadid=2966)
Ruby Heart
Sabretooth Infinite
Sakura
Servbot (Kobun)
Shuma-Gorath
War Machine

Frame Killing (1-frame DHC into super)
Throw into Assist Combos
Unfly Mode Discussion

Traps

Take your pick

the best that aquarake mentioned i think is dhalsim but he seems hard to learn, with sabertooth(they go well together),and and anti air someone like cap if he isn’t top tier im not sure.

Is really good aaa considered top tier??

if he is a top tier then i would go with war machine after that. he has a decent anti air that can be comboed into sabertooths super or dhalsim and it sets them up for a long air dhalsim combo.

but if you go with war machine i would pic then omega red instead of sabertooth. he is a high low tier and his throw assist can set war machines infinite up like it does for iron man unless their are some diff properties and it doesn’t work.

Psylock too is perfect for the infinite. and she isn’t too bad on her own especially in low tier tournies.

Jesus loves you all with an everlasting love.:smiley:

-Pickledude-

Dhalsim
Guile
MegaMan
Rogue
War Machine

Those are banned from this gay tournament.

WHAT?

Mech-Zangief(Ground)/Juggernaut(Dash)/Hulk(Dash). Gief’s ground assist to a fully mashed out Head Crush or Gamma Crush=death. Not too many characters w/o good keepaway can stand up to mech-zangief. A simple lariat or c. lk, c. lk to a triple spells out doom.

Wolverine!

Wolverine is good because he can stay on a character for a long time. He can punish assists while forcing the point to block. He has lots of mobility with drill claw and stomp kick. And he’s Zazariffic.

where is this in toronto man? i wanna check this out… plz say orbit, plz say orbit… its the only arcade i know how to get to…lol, what?? guile? banned ?? why? could i pick akuma? ryu?

the tournament is in Orbit yes

cool, when is it man?

btw any chance one of you guys was at orbit around 2-3 weeks ago using mags and ruby? that guy was kicking ass

Rogue and Dhalsim banned? Try akuma and ken. Learn how to land a dashing c lk and you’ll be kicking ass in no time.

use ken hes really good(aaa).

and IM but i dont know if hes top teir.
OR:same
mm:really good
jill:ok
CA:good corner combos
Iceman:chip
guile:1 of teh better lowtiers
SONSON: SHE IS ALSWOME

thanx for the help, but we’re having this ultra low tier tournament, not even iceman, BB hood , juggernaut… is allowed

You must pick either:
Dan
Servbot
Roll

You can also choose from:
Chun-li
Spider-man
Wolverine
Wolverine-bone
Zangief
Shuma gora
Sonson

soo ne ideas on who’s good in this list?

btw the tournament is in orbit at the next Unlimited nights, ususally every 3 weeks… where u pay $15 entree ($10 with coupon) and for 5 hours the games are in unlimited play so we will host this tournament there

Spiderman is AWESOME on point. he’s not as good as magneto or anything, but out of those people, spiderman’s the best. he’s also a meter builder. i usually never use his hyper combos.

Sonson is really effective also. use her AAA…i think it’s her best assist.

servebot with sonson is pretty effective. it’s hard to tackle this little guy. and with her AAA, it’ll be even harder. her staff literally covers the lil tike when she’s jumping (invincibility frames).

i’m not saying use those 3 in a team cuz, well, they all take hits really bad. but those are just some pointers that i’ve found out.