My arcade stick stopped working and when I opened it up I found something

There was a fucking pubic hair glued inside my arcade stick. A word of advice, don’t buy $50 joy sticks.

time to sell my arcade stick

But maybe it stopped working because the hair wore out.  You better glue some more pubic hair in there and see if that fixes the stick.<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/23130/Icy%20Black%20Deep">Icy Black Deep</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>But maybe it stopped working because the hair wore out.  You better glue some more pubic hair in there and see if that fixes the stick.<br></div>
</blockquote>

You make a fair point, I’ll try that now cheers.

I’ve paid way more than 50 bucks for a lock of pubic hair. <div>How coarse is it?  </div>

I like how you optimistically refer to it as “glue”.

It was probably a good luck charm.

Arcade dick

<font size=“6”>Just remember every time your happy ass was playing with that used joystick and eating some chips at the same time, remember?  Yeah you remembered, you wiped your mouth after touching something that someone else had their dick beaters all over.   Reflect on that shit mothafucka</font><br>

Man, it was just a beard hair or something from the dude that put that shit together.  Get your mind outa the gutter.<br>

I like how dude instantly identifies it as a pubic hair, like loose pubes ar meaningfully distinguishable from other loose hair. Did you smell it or something? “Why, this hair smells like nutsack! I’d recognise that scent ANYWHERE!”

Guy who does system repairs for me found a maggot colony in some dude’s PS3 a few weeks ago. <br>The system owner brought it in and said he couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working.<br>

Holy shit, this thread made my day.<br>

Sticky stick. <br>

I came in here to close this thread and tell you to go to Tech Talk. Then I realized this thread is right where it belongs. 

Seriously i need that back kinda missing a tree in my forest. Can’t have that now can we? Where would all the monkeys live!

<blockquote class=“UserQuote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/84682/SirMixahLot">SirMixahLot</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/8000673#Comment_8000673" class=“QuoteLink”><span class=“ArrowLink”>»</span></a></div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Holy shit, this thread made my day.</div>
</blockquote>
But that thread didn’t make the TC’s :P<br>