I’ve come here for some advice on this problem I have. I’ll start from the beginning… So back on Feb 25th I pre-ordered a TE and I’m still waiting for it to come in. Yesterday I went to go see my GF and I dropped in to her city’s local EB Games just to try my luck and see if they had a TE. Unfortunately they didn’t but to my surprise they had a CE. After standing there debating weather to buy it or wait for my TE, I decided to get it.
I brought it home and the first thing I noticed is the buttons are crap and make a lot of noise and the joystick is very mushy. The case itself is actually pretty comfortable and heavier than I thought.
So here are my options:
- Mod the CE with a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK stick and Sanwa OBSF-30 pushbuttons.
- Return it; get my money back and just wait for my TE to EVENTUALLY come in.
- Try to sell it locally and make some extra money to put towards my TE.
I’m really torn between keeping it and getting rid of it. I’ve been waiting so long for a stick and I finally got one. If I get rid of it I’ll back to using my controller and back to waiting for my TE. I can see the CE has potential if I mod it and the case it self is pretty decent.
What would you guys do?
Thanks for any advice in advance.