**** I can have these mass produced if there is enough interest ****
Just post in this thread and let me know if you are.
Thought I’d share with the community on my very first manufactured case.
Some Specs about this case:
**Weight Case Only: **8.5 lbs It is heavy enough to not slip out of your lap or move away from you if you are playing on the table.
Dimensions: 10?W x 14?L x 3.5?H
# of Top Buttons: 6 or 8
Type of Button Layout: US or Japanese Only
**Case Color: **White, Black, or Clear
Material Type: Plastic / Acrylic
Designed & manufactured with the ability to put your own custom graphic in.
Assembly is really easy and fool proof.
(10) ? Flat Head Phillips Screws (Bottom Plate)
(10) ? ? Flat Head Phillips Screws (Top Plate)
(4) ? 1? Flat Head Phillips Screws (Happ Joystick)
(4) ? Screw Nuts (Happ Joystick)
Look at the pictures
- Top Plate 6 Button / HAPP / US
- Bottom Plate
- Top Side
- Bottom Side
? Left Side
- Right Side
Assembling is like connecting to Lego pieces together:
- (Put the Top plate on and then put the ? screws into the holes. Make sure to not overtighten)
All screws are flush mounted. Notice the step Bezel & the subtle design of the case.