Naomi board being cracked

well idk if you guys heard about it yet but mame team is working on the naomi board now http://rbelmont.mameworld.info/

OMG really finally my CvS2 has hope of being on mame! :lovin:

this is a great breakthrough

hot stuff

awesome news

I can’t wait to get my P-groove cammy/kyo/ken workin! but it will probably be awhile.

omg its mahvel baby

I gotta go learn marvel soon…

MAME team is so pringles

I hope this means atomiswave soon as well.

The MvC1 drama will be nothing once MvC2 is out.

Everybody is getting shot ><

if they get it fully working in the next year, i can die a happy person.

Guilty Gear on MAME?

F

U

C

K

Y

E

A

H

Only thing I hate is it would be software-emulated meaning it would probably be terribly slow even on high end systems, I hope someone makes a hardware accelerated version or a stand-alone emulator supporting HW acceleration.

oh he so Pringelz

'08 is top-tier already

O_o

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!

Kaillera p2p marvel = the second coming of christ/the feeling you get after taking a huge dump/awesome/monkeys flying out of my butt/mortal kombat that does not suck/other impossible signs of the apocalypse.

Marvel Online is going to be quite interesting hmmm maybe it might even be on GGPO?!

If there’s one thing that could take Marvel drama to the next level, it’s the Internet. :rofl:

I can see it all now… a PayPal money match, someone cites lag and refuses to pay, someone sends a “You got a pretty smile, bitch!” message and soon it’s got grudge hype and they’re posting Google Maps pictures of each other’s house from space.

noep

:rofl::rofl: