naruto av request

I want a avatar with Ero-Senin the toad master, rock lee’s sensei and a bottle of bacardi so if anyone could please hook this up it would be appreciated

I’ll do it. Check back here later today/tomorrow.

yo

thanks homie

ummm

hey where u go dude?

yo

can someone do my naruto av like i requested cuz the guy that said he was apprently is not gonna do it so if anyone could hook it up it would be appreciated

Sorry man, I got kinda tied up – I’m still go’n do your av. It should be ready tonite.

cool

thankss cuz i pmmd u and everything and u didnt answer back so i thought u werent gonna do it

ok

any updates on this avatar???

ummmm

can someone do this avatar for me please?

Check PM:D

Finally!

holla @ a playa…

Finally!

Where’s Gai???

Hey Jedi – why did you reduce the image quality of the av? I posted it @ much higher quality + it was still small enough (18k).

Anyway, I hope you like it.

well

i had to reduce the image quality because the site wouldnt let me upload but ya i like it its cool thanks

Sry tru3tn01,
Didnt think you were going to make him 1 so I already made him 1, but since you did I just want to show him the 1 I made.

-HT:(

I think yours is cool – plus it’s actually closer to what he requested, lol.

well

That’s strange – I just tried uploading it and it worked fine for me (it is under 20k). If you want, I’d suggest trying it again. Also, here it is in .gif format.