***NCR Mvc2 Team Tourney Results ***

1st: Team GOOOOONIEZ - KORNGOD/Ricky Ortiz aka Hello Kitty mofo/Chunk
2nd:Team HAWAII with CABLEGUY - Dubs aka Crazy Row/CABLEGUY/RAWBZILLA
3rd: Team SEE JAY & CRIZZLE TRICKS and the KILLA KELLY - See Jay/Kelly/Crizzle
4th: Team Sacramento with THE WOOMIGHTY - Woo/Mikey Rasphone/Randy Lew
5th: i forgot =[ Full Results will be posted soon though =].

-Hella UPSETS in this tourney
-Sticks are fucking garbage with everyone agreeing to it

• Team Gooniez got sent to loser’s by the see jay’s team 3-0

• I wasn’t watching most of the matches going on 'cause i was playing 3s Team tourney

• Team Hawaii aka Beasting though winners

• Team Gooniez beasting through losers
    (KORNGO IS A FUCKING SAVAGE! MOFO BEAT LIKE 6-7 people straight and got us back up! Good shit korngo.

• Team Gooniez vs. Team Hawaii with The Cableguy in Grand Finals

• Grand Finals = Team Gooniez comes back 2 sets 6-1 i think, Correct me if im wrong please.

Sooo many upsets once again. Sticks fucking sucked and i told the manager to fix it, but then he's like "No, It's your own GAME..." im like WTF?!? It's your cabinet you stupid shit. But anyways, i convinced him to fix it by today for singles. Anyways, good shit to everyone at Team Tourney and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AT SINGLES!!! Peace.

~Chunksta~

koooooorrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnngggggoooooooooooo

Good Results there~!!!

good job to my boys from Hawaii Rawbzilla & Dubs and good job Cableguy for holding down the spot.

too bad I couldnt go and support but didnt know about it untill to late.

:wgrin:

Yeah that white guy Paul West is a racist and a loser. I STILL made an appearance at NCR on Friday to say wassup to my friends for a quick minute. I WOULDNT enter a MGL TOURNEY even if I wasnt BANNED…That place is GARBAGE anyways…no one ever goes there outside of NCR happenening…

On another note…

SUPERIOR TEK and John Choi win the CVS2 Team tourney…

Props to OLIVERIAN from SUPERIOR TEK and John Choi on their 1ST place victory

Oliver defeated Ricky Ortiz and Choi cleaned up his partner…

Another one bites the dust…cause I know If I was there for either tourney I would have been top 3 no dizout !!! Just like the Last UCB tourney even though it was rigged…Still place top 3…Ya’ll cant hold keep me down or

SUPERIOR TEK !!! You Batches !!!

-B.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DOCTOR_B

:confused: Do I really need to make a comment?

Being black had nothing to do with you getting “BANNED” from 3 Golfland locations.

“Yeah that white guy Paul West”

When Paul spoke of you being banned and what not, Not once did I hear him say " Yea that black guy Dr. B" With your words above and your past comment to Joe Le of “common dawg…your asian lol” It would seem the only person here thats even comming close to being racist…is you.

Also I tried to get you unbanned, but you fucked up so bad that not even my powers can fix this. This isn’t anyone elses fault but your own.

**I’d like to thank everyone who came out to NCR to represent and fight for our dieing scene.

Special thanks to SVGL’s and MGL’s managment and staff for making this all possible. I don’t want to think how hard it would be without the help of these two venues to keep our Nor-Cal tournament scene alive. Thanks again.

And a very special thanks to Korngo, Magnus, Insanelee, Confuzion, MOjoe and UCRollerblader. Our community needs more dedicated people like you guys.

With all said and done I hope everyone had a great time and we’ll see you at the next NOR-CAL REGIONALS.**

CPS

nice work hawaii!!!

Good Job to everyone who placed GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!

[quote=CPS IV]
:confused: Do I really need to make a comment?

Being black had nothing to do with you getting “BANNED” from 3 Golfland locations.

“Yeah that white guy Paul West”

When Paul spoke of you being banned and what not, Not once did I hear him say " Yea that black guy Dr. B" With your words above and your past comment to Joe Le of “common dawg…your asian lol” It would seem the only person here thats even comming close to being racist…is you.

Also I tried to get you unbanned, but you fucked up so bad that not even my powers can fix this. This isn’t anyone elses fault but your own.

For one:

Dont think you are high and mighty because you ran regionals this year…don’t forget who ran some before you…

second:

Paul is holding some kind of grude or racial thing aginst me for the fact that I the day he called cops on me at Mgl , I was dressed hip hopped out and i didnt do anything…

Third:

Im not banned for all golflands dumbass…

Finally:

Your two sense again wasn’t needed…I have wasted enough time already typing this shit to you…have a great fucking day…

-B.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DOCTOR_B

Seriously man, what the fuck is your problem? This is like the 3rd thread you’ve posted ‘OMG GG TO MY HOMIES BUT I GOT BANNED FUCKING RACIST’. No I don’t give a shit who the fuck you are, how many tournaments you placed in, or your myspace shit. Grow up and get over the past.

There was another dude that got kicked out on saturday. White guy…got his money back or something…had a goatee…
I dont know what that was about or what he did, but just decided to add this comment in here.
So, I said white guy…is this one dude going to flame me for being racist? I dun want any trouble, homie. Lay off.

All I know is I got lucky. =[

All I also know is: I was high all day over there and I don’t think the Paul guy even noticed.

Everything was gravy. Except for the fucking piggies posted up at MGL late at night. MGL don’t play when it comes to security, god damn. lol

All I know is: Chunk = over rated. Fool only had to play ONCE durring teams… And that was the time he lost. GO HOME, SON!!! and no neezy on team, made it extra =[ at first

j/k chunk <3 =] good stuff at singles. =]]]

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIEZ!!!

Agreed, no offense to you Doc. B, you cool and all, but dude, chill out. Joe and Huy both tried getting you back in and you still complain. I don’t know what to say to you, so we’ll just leave it all at that now.

• Anthony

Korngo > Chunk. I lost once on teams. You did all the work. Now please don’t say you suck at marvel, it irritates me when you say that, lol. Good shit tho’ korngo =]. Now ECC is coming up, you better practice with me for that shit if we’re going 'cause shit over there… IS GONNA BE HYPHY! ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

BTW, i got a new celly =D! It’s the same number (408)-772-0814, just need to activate it. So, for whoever wants to play marvel, hit me up, and i’ll try to show up.

When? Whenever
Where? SVGL (Sunnyvale Golfland)

Im hungry for marvel, as you can tell lol. Anyways, good shit to everyone who placed. And Mikey R. Don’t quit your team lol. It’ll get hella good, peace!

~Chunksta~

congrats to dubs and rob! good job team hawaii

Imma hit u up nicca! NOW I GET TO LEAVE HYPEY MESSAGES NOW w00t =p LOLZ When You and Korngo come imma inject u fools wit a serious dose of CRACKcom. HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

fuck yeah!!! CALL UP CHUNK!!!

btw, i was just joking about that over rated shit. that fool puts dents on me allday. but fuck yeah, time for me/you/neezy to hit the batcave and go dumb on marvel!!! JEAH!!!

and i do suck, haha. i can barely fucking triangle jump now, that’s how bad i suck lol. i just got really lucky at this tourney. i shouldin’t of beatin the people i did, shit was all luck.

but the hyphyness, that shit was all REAL, CUTTY. FO’SHEEZ THAT