Ne 3S/GGXX 8/30 results

3S

1. Cameron Buckner (Ken,Yang,Yun,Alex,12,Dudley)
  2. Datrick Orr (Ryu,Akuma,Alex)
  3. Jamarr Lewis (Ken,Ryu)
  4. Aaron Williams (Makoto)

GGXX

1. Jamarr Lewis (Potempkin!)
  2. Datrick Orr (Sol)
  3. Kliage(Anji)
    4.?

Great tournament over all. Too many Kens though in 3s but hey.
Good shit Kliage with Anji man you came out of nowhere with some skillz! Yay my first tournament win with Dudley! Hes too good

Outro

Thanks Cam, my Anji has good skills but I think I’m hitting a wall with him, so expect some new tricks (and new characters)before the next tournament.

As always jamaar and datrick you’s guys are too damn good, mad props. Congrads on 3s Cam.

i really need to start goin to these things

Thanks Cam for the help. Here are the full results for GGXX and 3s:

GGXX:

1st-Jamarr
2nd-Datrick
3rd-Travis
4th-Prospect
5th-Jon G.
5th-Mario
7th-Joremy
7th-Quen

3s:
1st-Cameron
2nd-Datrick
3rd-Jamarr
4th-Aaron
5th-Stacy
5th-David
7th-Juan
7th-Jon G.
9th-Travis
9th-DeJuan
9th-Mario
9th-Starr
13th-Abraham
13th-Sean
13th-Brandon
13th-Quen

Those tournys were fun. Congrats to Jamarr for first in GGXX and to Cameron for first in 3s. Thanks for Travis and his friends for coming.:slight_smile: Hope you see you guys soon again.

I wish that I could come to you all’s ggxx tourneys…Chipp is beast…!!Wish You all could come to the reginals in TX …that would be so cool…!!!:smiley: :smiley:
Good Job to the winners of Both tourneys!!!

No sweat man. Your wall mabe its Potempkin?:lol:

Actually I was damn close to taking Jamarrs potemkin. our 3 matches went 3 rounds to the wire everytime. Datricks sol though…farking vipers going through my counters.

So when did you actually use Dudley Cameron all the way through or just in the semis or what? Didn’t know you used him.

Camren can you provide footage of this? Also good job man. Nice list of characters. But Makoto player should always win.:slight_smile:
Want to him use her. I see 36 wins BloodUrien last time. Goode man

P

I actually used Ken on Jamarr,Yang on Aaron’s Makoto,Yun On Datrick’s Alex,12 on random people. I was trying to win with 12 or Alex in finals but it wasn’t working so I chose Dudley and beaT Datrick’s Alex and Ryu. So No I didn’t use him all the way through punk. Why u gotta bust me out like that?:lol:

Tiger Lilly,
Uh yeah wasup mang. I dont have aim anymore dude. I dont know if anyone was taping matches. Went I didn’t have to play I was in the smoke room so I dont know. And Yang owns Makoto.:smiley:

Outro

chip is an asshole… thats why im learning him and mabe dizzy .
I REFUSE TO LOOSE TO WEAK ASS FAUSTS
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :mad: :mad: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Since when do you have to worry about losing Jamaar?

Oh, and I’m busting a few new tricks out of the bag as well, what are they, you’ll just have to wait and see kids.