NE wallcade bar tournament May 9th SF4, SF4 team, 3s , STHD (HD screens, bar)

Address:
Paul’s
252 East Main st
Fall River, MA 02724
508-558-1096
Pics: http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...lace_function/

Tournament Schedule & Games:

• May 9th
  • bar hours are 8am-2am
  • 12pm sign ups will begin
  • 2:45pm sign ups will end
  • 3pm we will begin with the following games:

3 pm start:

• Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
  • Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
  • Street Fighter 4 Teams 2v2

8 pm start:

-Street Fighter 4 ($50 added to the pot)

I removed TvC and GGAC due to lack of entree but it can change if enough ppl want it.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!

details:
once again it will be held at my family bar on the function side . There is a wall in bewtween the bar so noone will bother us(im the manager). yes you can drink if you show some ID or soda water redbull and u can order food if u like (anything from steaks to burgers to seafood). There are bathrooms in the function space so I think that pretty much covers it.

Entry fee & prize structure:

$5 dollars for everything, teams is $10 a team

Tournament Rules:
-Seeding will be based on your past tournament places.
-Minimum number of players needed for each game: 8
-DOUBLE ELIMINATION! Best 2/3. FOR ALL GAMES

• Teams is waseda style (hopefully its spelled correctly) so one guy dont do all the work for a team.
  • Winners, losers finals are 3/5 finals are 3/5

Match-up and Game Rules:
-If you lose, you can change your team/character. Winner must stick with the same character until he loses.

-There are to be NO GAME FREEZING GLITCHES IN ANY GAME. GOUKI is banned in HD.

Money will be split depending how many ppl show 60/30/10. Im not noing to split of there is only 8 ppl winner will take all.

any questions? POST

BTW HD and SF4 will be run on 2 32" lcd and one 37" lcd YEA baby whats good. SO you can come and have fun and win/ lose and get wasted or be a bitch and stay home while we have all the fun.

Your Choice GET HYPE

i’m looking to run a side CvS2 tourney if people are interested (which there was enough interest last time, i just got lazy). Singles, standard format (2/3, 3/5 WF, LF, GF, double elim). 5$ entry.

so long as it’s cool with you, Paul, i’ll run it.

:rofl::rock::sad:

i freakin missed this last time casue of work -_-, im there

Ya you better come cause everyone else is gonna be there. btw your avatar made me lol shit looks funny.

and Thx for the sticky to whoever.

I was thinking of changing the date because of this because we will lose compitition and thats what these tournaments are all about. http://qualify.us.wcg.com/fighterclub

What do you guys think? The date will prolly be may 9th

I gotta qualify for that vf5 :frowning:

Works for me

thats kool if you think more people will show on may its all about having good comp in order to get better.

There’s a good chance I’ll be down south on that weekend, so May 9th works.

It does seem like a good idea to change the date. I have a gig in Chicago on the 8th to the 10th of May, though, so I hope it will be another time, but if that’s the best weekend for everyone else, I’ll just be out of luck for this one.

date change due to popular demand.

People should check out this tourney since this isn’t going down. It’s going down on the 18th.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=183041.

Yo paul wall, no animal abusing.

Hopefully I can get Will to get me up there to play with you guys.

Ill be in NY for VF5 though…

slight possibility that I may make it to this.
…Commy, wtf? MM?

and yo, WCG is only 500 bucks, fuck that shit.

oh shit CB is coming better not bring your kiiiids! I hope u come so you can get humbled too bad theres borders

ya, now there is no posibilty thaat I’m coming to this :sad:

NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :crybaby:

wtf ceebz :confused::confused::confused:

i wanted to smoke and drink wit my old boy

yo tell me about it. I’ll be makin a random trip down there sometime soon. possibly end of may.