NECXI Joystick Button Sale

This NECXI Weekend: Get Sanwa OSBF-30 buttons for just $2.50, Sanwa OSBN Screw-ins for just $2.25, and PS-14-KN buttons for just $3.50 via coupon code “NECXI”! Plus, get 25% off Artbooks & Collectibles (while supplies last) via coupon code “GOFORBROKE”. Go Go Go! Focus Attack

I just tried it, and the code only takes 25 cents off the entire order, not each button…

lol! i might buy some buttons if you can fix that :wink:

Hmm, I just might bite on that Vanessa statue. When is the expiration date and time of this coupon?

Guys - I’m sorry about that. A customer told me about it today and I adjusted it. Had I known yesterday, I would’ve definitely adjusted it. It’s fixed now - each discount should get the discount now. Thanks!

Hey Jelloman - GOFORBROKE coupon expires tonight at midnight (EST), so you’ll want to get on it fast! :smiley:

Hey guys,

After learning that the NECXI coupon was acting up, I’m extending the coupon codes for both Sanwa/Seimitsu button sale and collectible books, merch sale to 11:59pm Monday! Again, here’s the lowdown:

Get Sanwa OSBF-30 buttons for just $2.50, Sanwa OSBN Screw-ins for just $2.25, and PS-14-KN buttons for just $3.50 via coupon code “NECXI”! Plus, get 25% off Artbooks & Collectibles (while supplies last) via coupon code “GOFORBROKE”.

Thanks for your patience. :smiley: