- RT(HK) and LT(3K) sometimes crap out in the middle of a round; workaround is replugging controller.
- The 360 doesn’t detect the stick even though the stick’s power light is on; workaround sometimes requires 2 or 3 replugs to get it officially detected. This is also intermittent and happens during gameplay.
- Controller can sometimes be stock on down. No buttons break it out of this trance. Fix is re-plug.
- Possible relevant fact; I opened the stick up about two weeks ago to re-solder a bad power connection. Symptoms started a few days afterward.
- Possible relevant fact; symptoms cannot be replicated manually … so far.
This is for a ChImp dual-modded Round 2 TE. The rest of the stick is stock.
Sorry if this is a popular problem, but I wouldn’t even know what to search for. Thanks!