Need an Arcade Stick for PS3/PS2 games

What do you guys recommend?

I recommend you kill yo’self.

:rofl::woot:

Hori Real Arcade Pro Stick 3

2 threads that is gonna be closed in 1 day by the same person?

Ban-hammer?

suck my nuts you fuckin twat.

i don’t know what your problem is but if your being a dick for your own amusement I hope your having fun you fuckin loser

Wrong section, go to tech talk. They have sticked threads with all the info you need.
But, I do recommend for the Ps3 a VSHG or HRAP3. Which will work with BC ps2 games too.
But if you’re going the other way around, then an HRAP2 with a pelican converter.

Being a dick because you don’t know how to search? negro plz.

got it. cheers

awesome

Ugh, making me post in a trash thread. Everyone should have just kept telling him to kill himself. :stuck_out_tongue:

An HRAP3 will work with PS2 games on the PS3 (technically), but it will also register random inputs for no reason (that you totally didn’t press). So unless you like your characters to jump randomly throughout your matches (or get the game paused out of nowhere), I wouldn’t recommend using an HRAP3 for PS2 games on the PS3.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177

You don’t know how to search either…:rolleyes:
also, closing thread since this has been horribly derailed, and OP recieved a infraction. go to tech talk and drop the attitude, you posted in the wrong forum anyway so of course ppl are gonna flame u