Need help charting character stats, Cody input needed

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Cody:

U1
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 1

U2
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 1

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U1
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 1.5
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

U2
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 3
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

btw, I’d change “viabillity” to either “consistency” [yun, sagat, ryu etc are rather consistent in their play and placements in tournaments in comparision to sim, zangief or fuerte etc] or the allegedly tournament tier:
5 top tier
4 high tier
3 mid tier
2 bottom tier
1 unusable

Cheers.

I’m updating Cody with these numbers provisionally.

Anyone else have any input?

Here’s mine :
U1
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 2 (ex zonk to u1 works good for me)
AA ------------ 4.5
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

U2
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 2.5
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

Shouldn’t punishing be including somewhere? Cody’s u2 greatly improve that aspect.

why is AA for u1 higher then for u2? Oo
as for punishing, that’s combined into damage potencial and reversal imo.

I have a good success with raw u1 for AAing (yep people jump on me :p), and aa hk ruffian to u1 is slightly better than to 6hk xx ex cu/reset, imo. =)

lmao. u1 is so slow, you need to somewhat anticipate the jump ^^ I dunno, imo it’s not an option to count on. u2 is way better in controlling the air, it needs to kill or is unsafe, tho. hk ruffian is availalbe to both ultras, if you can get off slightly more damage, it would count under damage potencial, which is allready top notch.

Well, that’s what I think of Cody anyway. pattybenpatty will take them as he wish.