Need help edit template please

I have the template already but need to edit it. The original template comes with sanwa joystick / buttons

here’s the link for it. http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/downloads/Art%20Hobbies%20HRAP1%20and%20T5%20Template.psd

I need to replaced the main 8 buttons with 28 MM american buttons and added an extra 24 MM japanese button at the top right.

like in this pic : http://imgur.com/a/BienZ

How hard would it be for someone to change this setup for me? I know tek-innovations sells the replacement, but he doesn’t offer a korean stick setup and hasn’t responded to my e-mails, so I would like to know if someone skilled could edit this for me so I could take this to a laser cutting shop and have them laser cut me a 1/32 inch steel replacement top instead of using plexi, so I don’t have to worry about it cracking.

I need to change the joystick screw holes to match a korean fanta stick. Heres the measurement for the korean fanta , different from the default in the custom panel builder

jlf stick that comes default in the panel builder measurements

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could be of help. thanks!

Why have one thread when you can have [TWO](Question about panel builder plexiglass

Joking aside now, can you please post your questions in a singular post…you know… [where everyone else (who pays attention to details) does](Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!) Muchas gracias!

P.S. Art Hong is an EXTREMELY busy dude. I’ve ordered tons of stuff from him and he still takes over a week to respond to emails (for things I’ve actually already ordered). How many days have passed since your email(S) to him? Give him at least a week.

old thread was clunky and had a different request

Then post it in the correct thread

have a moderator delete the old thread, I’ve tried.

I’m not asking you to delete anything, man. Just post your question(s) [HERE](Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!) I learned this after my [first post](Brook Universal Fighting Board into a Hori SCV stick. Help appreciated here at SRK (which was a question). You’ve got 30 posts under your belt, so there really is no excuse.

I’m really not trying to be a dick here. Most of the knowledgeable Tech Talk members check that thread regularly. You’ll get more bites in there than out here. All you’ll get out here is crap from jerks like me :slight_smile: