Need help filling out my team

I am having issues with finding a third member for my team in MvC3. The thing is I currently am only good with two characters from the cast, Hsien-Ko and Sentinel. I have been trying to find another character to fill the slot but I am having no luck. I am trying to strike a balance between keepaway and rushdown, so I need a third to help me out. In all the matches I have found that one my two mains fall my final one goes down without much of a fight.

Please help.

Can never go wrong with Deadpool, lots of different angles with projectiles but his fast movement lets him rush down.

I’m going to try Super Skrull and Hsien Ko on a team together. Ill be back and let you know how that works out once I get some practice in with them together :slight_smile:

does your mom still pick out your clothes?

If you’re trying to find a good balance between offense and defense, I think you should consider Dormammu, Taskmaster or Deadpool. I think either Dormammu or Taskmaster would be a great fit in your team, because they’re both incredibly powerful offensively as well as defensively. Deadpool is a little more defensive based & while he is a good character, he lacks the power and life that Dormammu and Taskmaster have. Also I think you should put Sentinel in your last character slot, because he’s an amazing assist (Sentinel Force Charge) but mainly because he gain’s amazing benefits from Lv 3 X-factor. A Lv 3 X-factored Sentinel can decimate an entire team if your not careful. If you’re gonna go out, you might as well go out with a bang & a lv3 X-factored Sent is definitely a force to be reckoned with!