Need Help With Akuma Matchup

akuma

Ok well im Going to a Tournament Soon and i Need Help With the Akuma vs Chun Matchup…if u can Help me PLease message
GT OmG iTz Andre

the best chun in ohio needs matchup help? rofl

What are you having trouble with exactly? Can you be more specific?

I’m not very good but I get raped by good Chuns all the time for whatever it’s worth.

Hey want practice against akuma?

hit me up my GT is jh3xp.

I would like practice against chun li.

i also play dhalsim and alittle abel.

You could just play me over and over…or just be mad Salty and kick me all the damn time like you have been doing ever since i beat your Chun.I am sorry but you don’t deserve any help from us your just not a nice person in general and don’t take constructive criticism when offered it.Every time someone beats your Chun you kick them from the room so you dont have to play them again and send messages like your trash or you run away i can’t tell you how many times people have asked me if they ever played a Chun with a OMG its andre Gt and was kicked or you rage quited on them because they beat you seriously man when i look at your 10% rage quit rate and see your 11,000+ chun its just fucking sad.

rofl

lol so OP is pretty much a so called bumhunter.

Pretty much… he only plays weaker players then makes videos on Youtube showing his awsome skill when half of them don’t know the Chun match-up anyone who know it and beats him gets the boot from his Endless Rooms/Ranked matches followed up by a few Rage messages :rolleyes:
One of my friends beat his Chun with his E.Honda and sent him a message saying he was a cheap ****** turtle with no skill…:rofl:

Really Shin? Seeing the Fact We Played Last Night…And i beat u 2 out of the 3 times we played when i was chun…and About ranked i dont like playing the same person more then 1x in ranked so get that right…shame kid get my name out ur mouth…and i mostly need help when akuma decide to Turtle and Throw air Hadokens

Everyone needs help dude

and BTW shin akuma you are wrong…i barely save replays and those was the only replays i save…please shut ur mouth and stop trying to bring shit into this topic…i asked for help if u arnt gonna help me you can gladly go be a troll somewhere else…

Matter of Fact Please Close this thread

and BTW shin akuma you are wrong…i barely save replays and those was the only replays i save…please shut ur mouth and stop trying to bring shit into this topic…i asked for help if u arnt gonna help me you can gladly go be a troll somewhere else…

Matter of Fact Please Close this thread

I have seen your name in association with the word “rage-quitting,” take that for what its worth.

Seriously the one being a Troll is you ive never seen anyone post 3-5 posts in under 1 min. You come on these forms looking for help that is fine but when i see it’s for a Akuma matchup it’s just like…Wow really!? Why kick people from your rooms when they beat you… you kicked 2 others for beating you last night. Yes you beat me 2 out of 3 times but what happened when i figured your chun out and beat you with my Akuma which you need help with…? (YOU KICK ME FROM THE ROOM…:rolleyes:) how the hell are you going to progress vs a Akuma when you kick them for beating you!!! please keep contradicting yourself buddy im not the one going around talking shit about you.I hear enough of that from Random people i happen to play against on how you A)Raged quited during a Ranked match which would Explain why you have a 10% disconnect and B)After you send messages calling them trash and scrubs you are more salty then DSP when he loses holy shit man :rofl:

And to be fair, there’s really no growth to be had if you don’t play one individual person a number of times. Even if i don’t think Chun has too many gimmicks, still, once they figure you out you must transcend that and improve from there.

Akuma Stop Talking Like Seriously…I answered 3 Diff Questions so Shut the Fuck Up…and trust me…You Dont know my Chun…YOU THINK you do…your akuma is easily beatable…thats why im looking for a better one to face