Need help with how to play

Hi, i’ve recently just bought SSF4, and the Game Manual is really confusing. I need help knowing how to do the Ultra’s, Supers, Ect, Focuses. I also need to know how to play Juri correctly, I have no idea of any of her combos, and I can’t find anything on it. I really just need a good easy walkthrough without the game terms. Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

did u try doing juri trial mode it may help u out a little .

? Trial mode? Do you mean practice? Yes, but I haven’t made progress if that is what you mean.

do some of her trials. and for basic SSF4 fundamentals, go read the threads that are stickied to this board. People have made plenty of guides and tutorials for ppl like you. And then to seek further help, go see the Juri thread in the Super Street fighter 4 Character Discussion board.

Read the wiki for explanations of how the game works (ignore the frame data for now):

Super Street Fighter IV - Shoryuken Wiki

Juri Combos:
http://shoryuken.com/f337/were-through-playing-around-juri-combo-thread-229042/

Check the stickies in the Juri section for more strategy and what not.
Juri

There’s a problem with that, I don’t understand almost any of the termanology that you guys have here, mind dumbing it down for me please? :slight_smile:

The wiki should explain most of it. The sticky here in the newbie dojo with Street Fighter terms will have the rest of it.

I smell a troll.

They need to start bundling copies of this game with LifeAlert and a crash helmet