Need Help

[INDENT=1]My mother recently passed away, so I am currently in a financial crisis, so I’m trying to sell my SF4 TE. If you’d like to buy it or more info on it, please PM me. It is a PS3 stick, sorry it is not dual-modded…[/INDENT]
It’s pretty much new only used a couple times was trying to convert from pad to stick, but was unable to, here’s a picture of it. Sorry it’s a little dusty, I will clean it off before sending.

I was hoping for around $80 for it.

It will be shipped ofcourse, to anywhere in the US. I’m in Albany, NY sorry for that. The $80 is before shipping cost.

You just need 2 more posts to sell. Get them!

In a case like this, I believe they’ll let him/her slide for two posts.

You do have to post a price and a bit more information about the stick. Is it a round 1 or round 2? Condition? Any Pics?

Sorry to hear about your mom man…

Wow, I’m super sorry man. I kinda sped through your post and saw that something had happened but I didn’t realize till Chuu’s post that she had passed. I’m sorry for coming off in anyway mean man. I hope everything is okay.

It’s pretty much new only used a couple times was trying to convert from pad to stick, but was unable to, here’s a picture of it. Sorry it’s a little dusty, I will clean it off before sending.

I was hoping for around $80 for it.

Also sorry for not updating, just trying to handle some things around.

You might have better luck if you clarify if the $80 your looking for is picked up (if so where are you?) or shipped.

It will be shipped ofcourse, to anywhere in the US. I’m in NY sorry for that. The $80 is before shipping cost.

Sorry to hear about your mom. :frowning:
That’s not something I can even imagine going through and I’m a grown ass man.

I wish I could help out. I’m in albany NY too.