Need input for Fei, charting character stats

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Fei:

U1
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 4.5
AA ------------ 4.5
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 5

U2
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 4.5
AA ------------ 4.5
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 5

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So the numbers are only applied depending the Ultra choice is that correct?

If that’s the case U2 AA rating would be far ahead of U1 in that category, probably enough to warrant a points change.

They should be specific to the Ultra chosen, yes. Then you have to consider how easy it is to land the Ultra, and consider how that changes for the entire cast.

Yup, I’d still give it an extra half a point. You can’t jump in on Fei full stop with U2, no cross ups, no dive kicks, no bull shit mix ups. Plus the hit box is massive.

I’m not sure if he’d be as high as 4.5 with Ultra 1. More like 4.0 with U1 and 5 with U2. His AA are good, but not the best you can get, Flame kick trades and is a 5 frame , St.HK can trade or miss. I’d think a 4.5 would be more like Sagat or Ryu.

Anyway , that’s my ten cents!

U1
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 4.5
AA ------------ 4
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 5

U2
Endurance - 3.5
Reversal ---- 4.5
AA ------------ 5
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 5

I think his zoning might need to be higher…

I’d take a half point from his Rush and put on Zoning, and I think your about set!

He’s not as rush orientated as say, Yun or Makoto. Where one wrong guess could mean death. He’s more of a Reaction/Punish character, although you can rush somewhat.