Need Ken specific help for charting character stats

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Ken:

U1
Endurance - 3
Reversal ---- 5
AA ------------ 5
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 4
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

U2
Endurance - 3
Reversal ---- 5
AA ------------ 5
Zoning ------- 3.5
Rush --------- 4
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 5
Viability ------- 3

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

most everything seems pretty accurate on that list except i think ken’s mix- up ability is a 4 he has plenty of good safejumps, ( unless this is 2012 where sweep got taken away but still 4 in my opinion) some really good kara options, ambiguous crossups un blockable crossups on certain characters. could you elaborate a little more on viability? because i’m pretty sure daigo rated ken in the top ten of ae. and in arcadia magazine on the teir list he was top b

St 3
R 4 because damage done when others hit u with reversals seem a lot higher
Aa 4.5 because it does trade sometimes, rarely tho. Some other chars seem like they never trade or get more damage of trades
Zo 3, 3.8 w/u2
Rd 3, 3.5 w/u2 he walks so slow, just stand outside of step kick range
M 4
D 3.5 it seems like kens average damage isn’t amazing. But his max damage combos are good
Via 4