I hope this helps:
[details=Spoiler]Match-Up: 3/7 Sagat’s favor
Ultra 1 for everything.
Ultra 2 to punish:
- TU FADC
- Sometimes EX TK. It’s listed as -1 on block, but sometimes it’s 0 on block and even +1 on block.
Choice Pokes: st.HP, st.HK, cr.LP, MP.hb, LP.hb
Anti-Airs: st.HP, cl.HP, cl.MK, nj.HP, j.MP, LP.hb, EX.hb
- Super and Kara TU (MP.hb [st. block] & HP.hb)
- Ultra 2, EX Low Tiger, H Low Tiger (HP.hb)
Safe Jumps: 5fr safejumps
Fake Xup (corner)
- f.Dash 3x then jumping RH
- f.throw, nj, fj.mk
Character spec. combos
Works on a standing Sagat.
cr. LP xx M. Hands - ext. M Hands: 208 dmg - s.LP, c.LK, cl.MP also works
cr. LP xx M. Hands - cr.LP xx H Hands: 225 dmg - s.LP, c.LK, cl.MP also works
cr. LP xx M. Hands - ext. M Hands - H Hands: 241 dmg - s.LP, c.LK, cl.MP also works
cr. LP xx H. Hands - EX Hands - cr. LP xx H. Hands - H. Hands: 373 dmg - 1bar
cr. MK xx H. Hands - EX Hands - cr. LP xx EX Hands - cr. LP xx H. Hands - H. Hands: 491 dmg - 2bar
cr. MK xx H. Hands - EX Hands - cr. LP xx EX Hands - cr. LP xx H. Hands - HK: 501 dmg - 2bar
Works on a crouching Sagat.
cl. LP - cl MK xx H. Hands - HK: 284 dmg
Works on standing and crouching Sagat.
cl HP - cr. LP xx H. Hands - H. Hands: 277 damage - only works on crouching from a jumpin
cl HP - cr. LP xx EX Hands - cr. LP xx H. Hands - H. Hands: 395 damage - 1bar
Personal Choice Combo
cr. LP xx M. Hands - ext. M Hands - H Hands : 241 dmg
If you really want to be fancy and do a punish combo. It’s mash-able so it’s not that difficult as it may look.
cl HP - cr. LP xx H. Hands - H. Hands: 277 dmg
Also a great punish combo, although a bit harder to execute.
Other than these 2, just stay with your bnb combos.
** Character spec. tech**
- cr.MP sometimes gets hit by a high tiger shot, to avoid this only use cr.mp when the TS is directly above you or behind you.
- Buttslams gain additional negative frames on block due to Sagat’s height. (punishable by TUs)
- if you forward jump after oicho (with and w/o an attack) then all of Sagat’s TUs will whiff if it’s done as a reversal.
If he waits 2 frames and delays his TU then he can beat you.
EX Headbutt on block
If Sagat does reversal High Tiger shot you can:
- Neutral Jump (and drift with nj.HP)
- Jab Headbutt through H and EX TS
- Crouch and advance
- EX Buttslam
If Sagat does reversal Low Tiger shot you can:
- MP Headbutt
- Neutral Jump
- Forward Jump + MP (hits)
- Forward Jump + any other attack (can be blocked but it’s also a safejump)
Mr.SNK: 7-3 (20%/30%)
-Easily E.Honda’s worst match-up.
- Get friendly with eating some chip damage and jumping over tiger shots.
- The main struggle here is to get near Sagat, but once you force him into the corner the match-ups becomes 6-4
- Tiger uppercut can punish blocked sumo slams so gamble with them wisely.
- Get creative, it’s your job to figure out the Sagat your playing.
- Most Sagat like to poke after Tiger Knees, throw out an Ex-Torpedo to counter hit.
- Basically you want to make the Sagat player flinch or hesitate so you can capitalize on his mistakes.
- Cr.LP can stuff the start up of a tiger shot and has amazing range on it.
- Be very careful with your cross ups, Sagat is a Really tall character so if you mistime it the block stun will be gone and you’ll end up eating a Tiger Uppercut.
- I haven’t tried it yet but I think you can oicho his walking HK
- If your feeling psychic and close enough, try to Ultra or Super his Tigershots and give him a little panic.
- At a certain range jump in HP beats out his standing HK
- HP Torpedo can be punished by Tiger uppercut and Ex-Low tiger shot.
- Once he’s in the corner HHS the fuck out of him and force the compromise so you can punish.
- Ex-Sumo Splash Beats out Tiger Knee
- Play random as fuck in an attempt to confuse the Sagat player.
- Play dirty and what I mean is random and dirty coincide with one another. When you have the Sagat figured to start doing random FADC’s and sitting real close to bait attacks out.
- This match solely rests on you outsmarting the Sagat player. Don’t get discouraged or upset when you lose, you aren’t really suppose to win this match-up in the first place.[/details]
Edit: Should I remove the spoiler or not?