Need some help with multiple charge buffers

I almost never use charge characters seriously in most fighters, but I got a stick a few months back, and I figure might as well learn some of their more base mechanics.

Problem is I’m having trouble doing stuff like rapid-fire LoVs consistently.
People say to do :l::r::l: :p:/:k: instead of buffering back right after you do the boom, and that’s fine for getting the second boom out faster, but after that, whether or not the 3rd one is a rapid-fire one seems totally random.

I can’t do Urien’s tackle, tackle, headbutt properly either most of the time.
Like, I don’t understand how the charges carry over. I heard someone say the charge is actually partitioned? How do you charge longer and still have the move come out? Wouldn’t that slow you down and actually make it harder to do stuff like multiple tackles?
Like right now, I’m just charging and doing each move as soon as humanly possible.

Multiple LOV’s IMO Is Muscle memory stuff…

And on Urien’s tackle I think It’s better to Negative edge the moves out.
I dunno About Charge partitioning For Tackle Tackle Headbutt Though.

That’s not what I meant. I meant, I don’t understand how the charges are carried over. I can buffer out sonic booms perfectly in something like ST, but I don’t know how the charge is stored in 3S so that every boom after the 2nd one is instant.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=150309

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=137764

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=137473

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=102748

Ok, so the tackles are just straight buffering then outside of Marvelous’ method for easier headbutts?
What about the rapid-fire LoVs though? I don’t understand how the charge gets stored permanently after the 2nd one.
Is it a similar :hcf: method where the :db: gets partitioned after the :l: buffer?

Also, everyone says not to rush the second tackle, but I have to, or I drop them unless I do the first tackle on the first possible frame. Plus, sometimes I get the second tackle immediately after the first one without having to buffer more. What was I doing differently those times?

High & low LOV’s are considered different moves, so it’s like they charged independently of each other. When you’re doing rapid-fire LOV’s, you’re doing a actually charge partitioning rather than charge buffering. The reason why the third and subsequent LOV’s come out instantly is because the system thinks that you’ve been charging for the 3rd LOV since you threw out the 1st one.

So how do you even do it? I have trouble understanding partitions. Like I know what they are, but I’m terrible at actually doing them or understanding how long the charge is stored for exactly.

I was just doing :l::r::l: as fast as I could before, and I’m obviously not partitioning anything there. When does the charge start to get partitioned and when does it stop? And how would the the inputs look? The second LoV has to be instant right? Or you lose the partition?

Would it be like:
:l::r::l: :k: (1s partition) > immediate LP LoV (1s partition) > rapid-fire? So the partition time would start right after the move comes out?
Does it matter how long you charge the first LoV?

This shit is a giant pain in the ass. Worse than any one frame link.

Well, you use charge buffering to set up the rapid-fire LOV’s, which means that you buffer the 2nd LOV.

Here’s my best attempt to explain the mechanics that go behind it:

Low : b, f, b, k ---------------------- f, b, k ---------------------- f, b, k
High : b ----------------f, b, p ---------------------- f, b, p ---------------

The partitions occur when you break one charge to throw the other LOV.

Mind adding the seconds in there for me?
The only way I can get it to work 100% is like this for some reason:

:l::r::l: (wait a split second) :k:, almost immediate :p: LoV, then immediate :k: LoV for rapid-fire.
If I don’t put a slight delay between back and kick, it never works for me.
But doing it like this is very awkward because if I mis-time the delay between back and kick, I don’t even get the first LoV.

most people charge by feel, not by counting in their head. It just take some time in training mode

I don’t understand how the partitions are broken up specifically though. Like, even “short pause” “longer pause” would be helpful.
Is it 1s on the first LoV and 1s on the next?

I can do it fine. It’s just that my method has nothing to do with actually understanding how the whole LoV buffer/partition mix works.