I feel like so hard to level up to next level. I think my level currently around 2000pp to 2500pp. I played a lot of good player in arcade ranged 2000pp to 4500pp.
I felt like stuck and demotivated now. Need advice from better player:
What I am able to do:
Combo including FADC consistently .
MU knowledge -average (but have better MU against those classic characters like ryu,ken,guile …etc)
Footsies and AA - average ,but I can do pretty good AA for cr. HP and st. RH but( I am weak at St HP)
Frame trap - average (feel so hard to apply especially against shoto characters)
Scrub level - I like to take unnecessary risk.
I also did unblockable and OS set up posted in the lab thread.But I sometimes mistimed it or apply in wrong scenario. I noticed that a lot of good player know how to beat those unblockable set up now.
Feel like bison is so hard to play against those 3k pp ++ opponent. The difficulty I think most bison player faced
- light scissors - if mistime => eat big combo
- cr short x3 to scissors ( the damage =.= …so low)
- Need really carefully apply St.RH , when opponent have good footsies.
- PC mix up ( after light scissors, is getting to predictable…even u do fake cross up…still won’t works against those really good player)
- fake devil reverse (even close distance) - is almost useless now…people read it like reading story book. Not sure why I felt capcom nerf this set up…seems like have longer recovery time for 2012? any clarification?
- Air to air ( first hit of hell attack, then mix up to cross physcho…almost useless now…ppl mash DP is see that coming)
- Ultra 1 is useful but quite hard to land on Good player. U2 is somehow useless against good player.
- Guile, Zangief , Seth , Honda…so hard to win …I also think that bison vs dhalsim…bison will lose in the long run given that bison move set is too predictable.
9)Feel like depends more on guessing game to win a match
I wonder how those 2000 -3000 pp bison player progress to 4k pp ++. I notice that bison player really have to work super hard to get into above 3k pp level.
Few Specific question that I would like to ask bison master here.
1)After cr short x3 to light scissors, normally what you guys will do to exert more pressure but safe from to shoto characters beside PC mix up. I couldn’t found any safe jump for the follow up.
Forward Throw shotos characters, what is the follow up? Only backward throw have safe jump & unblockable follow up pressure. Even unblockable don’t quite useful sometimes…some of the player do cr late DP to beat the set up…
how to improve wake up games pressure? I noticed a lot of top player do OS set up (cr light jab -> st light jab + st RH) even against shotos? so guessing game again? personally i will always test opponent by baiting their DP using teleport.
Hope bison masters can help me here.