Need some Vegas tips

This is gonna be my first year venturing outside of regional evo events (for obvious reasons) and heading to Vegas for the real deal. Last time I was in Vegas I was 12, and now that I’m over 21, I was hoping some of the Evo vets could give me an idea or two of the spots evo-inians (evo-ites?) hit up for food, play, women with loose morals…anywhere that there’ll be like-minded individuals to associate with when I break from the gaming madness.

Thanks in advance, fellas.

I’ll let some of the others post up more detailed stuff, but biggest thing I can recommend for convenience, (in terms of saving time and money) is to just stay at the hotel which EVO is being hosted at, even if you may or may not like it as much as others.

That way you won’t have to worry about commuting to the tournies on time, get EVO rate discounts and this year’s hotel happens to be cheap to begin with.

Rio Buffet is a must for the grub. The clubs at palms, ceasars have top notch loose women. The spearmint rhino gentlemens club is awesome and with enough benjamins it can be great ! Gambling, check out mandaly bay which have excellent bartenders and tables. Taxis cost way too much if you gotta use them daily. so stay at either luxor or excalibur for good rates, but the tropicana is gonna be your most cost efficient hotel experience during evo imo. just my 2 cents on vegas. Have fun yo!

Plan and control your expenses.

If you are in a wreck, call Glen Lerner the Heavy Hitter. Glen Lerner is the way to go, call eight seven seven one five five oh oh.

When it comes to eats for Evo heads with no car, and you want basically fast food. Excalibur’s food court is probably the closest choice. You seriously don’t want to be walking over to the gameworks (whatever that call that place) food court in unshaded 108 heat. Hooters is a good choice for wings.

heh, They’re loose women all over the strip. the more money you have, the looser they become.

There is a 3 page long essay I wrote with Vegas tips on the front page of srk. Just go back a few pages and you’ll find it.

always bet on black and double down if the dealer is showing a 7 or higher

aka ditch wes and jal and not go clubbing

Best thing about vegas is playing w3s on 3s beta cabinet.