Neo-Geo AES for sale locally

So someone locally is selling a Neo geo AES that is near mint for $272.058 with these games, and 2 arcade sticks:

3 Count Bout
Eight Man
League Bowling
Karnov’s revenge
Ghost Pilots
World Heros
World Heros 2
Trash Rally
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 2
King of the Monsters 2
Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 2
Aero Fighters 2
Samurai Showdown
Blue’s Journey
Robo Army
Alpha Mission II

Good deal? I love collector’s items (if there’s any game I’m buying which has a collector’s edition I get that one) ever since I started with Halo 2. And one of my biggest regrets was throwing out my Sega Genesis with all its games when the Playstation came out, I miss my Sonic and Knuckles cart. So advice plz, thx in advance.

Are you talking US dollars?

Are you serious?

Well it IS a rare console…and yes us dollars.

If you dont want it Ill take the deal no problem

Didn’t each game cost over $200 new?

What everyone is hinting at is YES, buy it. If you decide you don’t want it down the road, sell it on eBay for more than you bought it for. Alot more.

Why is this in the Tech Talk thread??

What a shame Kizuna Encounter (PAL version) wasn’t in that line up of games… :razz:

Wasn’t that system like $400-500 when it released? I know the carts for it were ungodly expensive, over $150. That lineup needs more Samurai Showdown titles.

I am a neo guy myself and I can tell you the console itself is worth much more than that. But before you buy think about what you want out of life haha. That damn console will suck you dry in time and funds.

is his decimal in the wrong place? $272.058 or $2,720.58?

This. Even somebody selling it for crack money wouldn’t go that low. You’d have to be in the realm beyond full tard to sell a working AES and all that for under $300.

Double checked Ebay the majority of ppl on there are selling theirs which most are imports for over $300 there are some auctions going for under $200

I just wanted to see how he’s going to pay 0.058 … 5.8 cents!!

-joe