New and improved

Here’s something I’ve been working on. Deonysios, if you read this, this is one way to have a giant hand in perspective, by giving the whole body a dynamic pose.

http://www.emuchrist.org/bitrot/030504-hajime.jpg

And here’s something I colored for jettmatas, animated-style:

http://www.emuchrist.org/bitrot/sharon1.jpg

YOu’re right!

Looks amazing, My prespective is so assed out, but you pulled it off excellently. Who is that? Looks like he would of made a kick-ass Prince of Persia Boss.

[quote]
*Originally posted by vega-x *
**Here’s something I’ve been working on. Deonysios, if you read this, this is one way to have a giant hand in perspective, by giving the whole body a dynamic pose.

Hey Vega X them are awesome great colouring pics,Especially the First one… -I am soon to make a purchase of a new program for the same- just looking around for something to start off with- then Ill post here again the same way-
I Really appreciate the critique earlier on the IKari Sketch- Once I get my program- ill paint it and ask around here for tips - Man this Art forum is great.

PS: how long do painting these pics take usually?(average paint time)

ooooooooh pretty colors.
very nice job on the first pic (is it really from prince of persia?).
the hand looks excellent except for the pinky. i think you made it a wee bit too big. but the shading done on the guy’s face and his hand is just too frikkin cool to ignore.
and i think jett would be very happy to see that you did such a great job on his pic.

Hey, thanks for the comments, everyone. The fellow in the first picture is an Arabian magician I made up for a video game I’m working on.

ZenMaster, I think you’re right about the fingers, I’m going to go back and adjust some more.

Gunstar - your sketches are righteous, hurry up and download a paint program so I can show you the Secret Coloring Techniques of the Ancients.

download a paint program eh? very interested.

Good stuff.

Good luck in your work. (I seem to be getting some freelance work too- seems things are looking up)

Any chance of trying the Pullum & Sakura one- when you have time? :slight_smile:

Zenmaster - It would be against board policy to advise you on illegally downloading software. On the other hand, it couldn’t hurt to tell you that my favorite movie is Kazaam, starring the great Shaquille O’Neal.

jettmanas, I’ll get to that one eventually.

Thanks. I’m doing two storyboard projects, and two character design projects myself. 5-6 hrs of drawing (outside of 8 hrs of regular work). A busy time… Not much arcade Third Strike these days-

VEGA-X,that first pic looks pretty good!:slight_smile:

Maybe I will post my own stuff in the future…

Hey looking good man. That anime cel shaded one looks exactly like cel shading.

Snk I never played you before let’s game sometimes. Oh and post your stuff up man.