NEW & CLASSIC COLLIDE! Baltimore, Maryland MONTHLIES @ Xanadu Games : AUGUST 7TH 2010

AUGUST MONTHLY @ XANADU GAMES - BALTIMORE, MARYLAND AUGUST 7TH 2010

Xanadu Games
410-247-2428
3921 Suite B Vero Rd.
Baltimor
e, MD 21227

Stream - www.justin.tv/xanadugames

www.xanadu-games.com

1PM Signups
2PM Prompt Start Time
Venue Fee: $10
Payouts: 60/30/10

EAST COAST!! This July, Xanadu Games in Baltimore will host its monthly at the tail end of the month. We’ll be hosting all the favorites, old and new, so get yourself in gear and put your skills to the test at XG’s July Monthly!

FEATURED EVENTS

This Month, Xanadu Games will again play host to what’s sure to be MD/NoVA’s largest, most competitive tournament for Super Street Fighter 4! Once again XG will also be featuring Arcana Heart 3 courtesy Jon “ProtomanSTI” Paik! The game is not available on console, so come out and play the fresh arcade hardware version at XG’s July Monthly!

TOURNAMENT GAMES:

$5 Games
-======================
SUPER Street Fighter 4
System: PS3 [EVO Standard]

Tekken 6: BR
System: PS3 [EVO Standard]

Melty Blood : AA
System: PS2

$2 Games
-======================
Arcana Heart 3
System: EXAMU Ex-Board

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
System: Dreamcast

Capcom Vs. SNK 2

Guilty Gear: AC

Marvel VS Capcom 2
System: EVO STANDARD JUST FOR ASIAN DAISY

Chaos Breakers
System: PS3

Street Fighter Third Strike

Rules:

• All games are best 2 of 3 matches. Winners/Losers Finals and up are 3 of 5.
  • SSF4, HD Remix, GG, and MB matches are best 2 of 3 rounds. T6 is 3 of 5.
  • Time for all games will be their American tournament standards. (No infinite time.)
  • In-game macros allowed
  • Winners must keep the same character for the next match; Losing player may switch.
  • HD Remix: Akuma is Banned.

Prizes will be rounded to closest dollar / five dollar amounts depending on pot size.

Lagless HD setups, plenty of food options, and the best competition in the area. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See you there!

Xanadu Games
410-247-2428
3921 Suite B Vero Rd
Baltimore 21227 MD

http://www.xanadu-games.com/

Can I run 2$ MAHVEL?

@Strogg are u any good at Marvel??

2$ Mahval is fine Jeremy. I’ll ask Jason to throw it up on the thread.

Also, whats this I hear about an Alpha 2 exhibition? Any information on that Jason?

@P.Y.T - Trying to be.

Yeah Im just waiting for him to get back to me about it so I can post the details.

Rugal, do you typically get pretty decent turnouts for your tourneys? Thinking about making the trip from the State College, PA area.

Cool cool, well me and Toan will be online tomorrow around 7 or so if u get an invite or a friends request from ranamdu thats me and Toan… Thats only if u want help on ur game, cuz ive seen some ur vids on Youtube and no disrespect but ur game needs help… So ill hit u up tomorrow… Remember no disrespect just trying to help ur game out.

We generally get very solid turnouts for our monthlies, especially for a non-major; this one is sure to be no exception.

PLAYERS we have a potential ALPHA event in the makings for this event. We will keep you posted.

Sounds good. We have weekleys on Wednesday nights so I ost likley won’t be online, but I’d be down to get a few pointers some other time though.

(If you’ve seen my youtube videos you didn’t need to ask if I was any good :P)

I will try to make it out there…I will be @ Otakon.

Im still trying to secure everyone…and thing. I’ll hit you up soon…

dude how are you gonna run a shitty arcana heart tourney and no darkstalkers. makes me sad.

p.s. melty blood is just as gay

The list is growing…still hunting. Got set up already to go.

i taking first in melty blood

The stream will explode if pvp trolled his way to victory in melty brood.

We changed the dates to August 7th so this will be Summer Jam practice.

Hey strogg i might be at this monthly and i think i’m gonna be and the lock in this friday can u mod my stick and at me on psn to i wanna get learn to play marvel too

This is going to be great practice for summer jam.

One of these days I’ll make a monthly.