New Orleans, La- Mardi Gras Tourny Result: SF4, SF4 Teams, T6.. Saturday Feb 13, 2010

Thanks man, sure you should attend one of our ranbats and o bring flash as well, I want some of that viper… Say are you going to finalround?

Yea ill see you out there, im looking for ppl to do 3v3 teams. Let me know if u down.

Dame, I wish u would have ask me 3 weeks ago. I already have a team for sf4-Me (Zangief), Ricky (Honda) and Chris (Viper). Sorry Man. But just hit me up when youi get out there so we can get some casual in. Also, stop playing call of duty and it me up online lol.

Pat later on this week im going to post the real results of the new orleans tournament. We had over half the ppl we came with get 10-0’d that Saturday night.

Even though there was no Marvel tourney I had fun like all the other New Orleans tournies. I always get depressed when I have to leave New Orleans and then I start hearing that back to reality song from 8 Mile in my head.

Pat - Remember, we won’t even ask questions. Also, your insight is just too on point sometimes. Thanks for being a good big brother to Big Chris, sometimes you don’t choose to be a role model, it’s chosen for you. I’m going to holler at you later this week to try and get you and ill Chris to come to that tourney next month. Oh and good job on winning SF4 I guesssss :-/ EWWWWWWW.

Ill Chris - Good games this weekend. Any time you lose in Marvel blame it on Pat, Duane, Chris Creecy, and Johnny. You shouldn’t be as good as you are in that game considering the lack of comp, that Sent is too nasty, I thought you were going to make that guy at Dibbz cry, seriously. You and Pat gotta come next month.

Duane - Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Irvin - Good talking/hanging out with you.

Mike - Always fun. You know i’ll be back next tourney, even if I have to go solo. Big Chris is always there for me yes tons homo though so I don’t worry.

Like Big Chris said, we’ll be posting the money match results and videos from after the tournament pretty soon. Hopefully this weekend.

Haha I heard that… Nobody plays no more =\ but I guess thats how it goes sometimes… Marvel will be back one day just give it some time… Its inevitable.
Good shit tho… U play a patient game my friend… Hopefully we can get some more crack sessions goin on in the near future cause that shit was Gdlk. :cool: Hit me up whenever.

Til next time…

Thanks to Pat for holding a great tournament. You earned your win, sorry I tried to lame you out dude. I need to hit up the lab more so I can get my execution back up.

I thought the tourney was ran smoothly, one of the things I hated though was how New Orleans kept trying to get to familiar with me by walking into the bathroom while I was taking a dump twice O_O

And what can I say, I always have a good time when I go out to New Orleans. Thanks having us.

-Jan

p.s. GO TO THE BAR TOURNAMENT IN HOUSTON THIS WEEKEND!

Thanks to Pat for holding a great tournament. You earned your win, sorry I tried to lame you out dude. I need to hit up the lab more so I can get my execution back up.

I thought the tourney was ran smoothly, one of the things I hated though was how New Orleans kept trying to get to familiar with me by walking into the bathroom while I was taking a dump twice O_O

And what can I say, I always have a good time when I go out to New Orleans. Thanks having us.

-Jan

p.s. GO TO THE BAR TOURNAMENT IN HOUSTON THIS WEEKEND!