New Orleans Ranbat Resurrection 1.1 7/24/10 SSFIV teams and singles

The first ranbat tournament of the season was a success, with 35 people joining the tournament! With Battle for the South looming around the corner, this will be the best time to harden your tournament nerves before the big one, so everyone come and support us!

There will be a venue registration fee of $5.

SSF4 singles $5
SSF4 3v3 teams $5 per person.
Console we’re playing on is 360, for those who aren’t in the know. :slight_smile:

Payouts for singles are
1st 70%
2nd 20%
3rd 10%

teams are
1st 85%
2nd 15%

Point system is as follows:

1st - 8pts
2nd - 7pts
3rd - 6pts
4th - 5pts
5th - 3pts
7th - 1pt

Current standings in ranbat points:
Jakob: 8
Toi: 7
Irvin: 6
Stone: 5
Vu: 3
Jimmy: 3
Jazz: 1
Mikeboy: 1

Rules:
Teams will be single elimination. If people ask we will do a coin flip where the winner will determine the other team’s first player that goes up first. Only one character per team, so no teams of three Ryus or something like that. :slight_smile:

Singles will be double elimination, two out of three. The winner will be allowed to change the ultra, but has to pick his ultra before the loser has to pick theirs.

Tourney starts around 1pm. At least we would like to start it around then, so please come on time. If you are coming late please inform us ahead of time by calling me at 504-717-6976 and ask for Stone or the play n trade store and we will see what we can do.

Teams will start first, then shortly after teams are done singles will start.

The tournament bracket will be posted up live here: http://pntharvey.challonge.com/

Videos for top 8 singles and top 3 teams will be on www.youtube.com/battleforthesouth

Harvey, LA 70058
504-302-1632

Any other questions, please ask in this thread or in person, and I’ll try to explain as clearly as possible. Hope to see you guys there!

Sounds good! I’ll pop this shiggiddy on the calender so I don’t have to worry about work BS.

Holy retard shit… you managed to pick a good weekend for me… does this mean Vu won’t be there lol

Haha, you are correct sir. He’s going to mechacon though.

if yall insist on keeping teams at least do 2v2 so its not 6 teams

Nah, teams eat up enough time so that you guys can make it here on time for singles. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve thrown the idea before to Jimmy, but more teams=more time. I prefer 2v2 but ah well.