NEW ORLEANS RANBATS! April 11, 2009!

New Orleans 1st Ranbats!!!

Date: April 11, 2009**

Time: Sign up will start at 3 P.M. and closed at 4 P.M. and ranbat start at 4:15-4:30P.M. so we have time to set up brackets

DO NOT BE LATE NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU WILL BE LATE CALL SOMEONE AND HAVE THEM SIGN YOU UP AND THEY MUST PAY FOR YOU AS WELL. IF YOU DON’T SHOW UP BY THE TIME WE CALL YOUR NAME, YOU LOSE THAT ROUND. YOU BEEN WARNED!

**Place: Dibbz for now…until we find another location before wednesday(if we find another location, it will be change)
6850 Veterans Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70003

System to be played on(let me know if u can donate tv///system)
Xbox 360(mine)
for now…until people can help me out on tv if needed and console will be needed. i update this when i can as more people lend stuff…

Rules are as followed…
Singles
Best of 3 rounds
Double Elimination
All Characters Are Playable

B.Y.O.C. I WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO LEND OUT

If you are not going to be within a distance where you can hear my voice for longer than a smoke break, notify the person running the brackets or you will be DQ’d. We’ve had too many problems with people going for food mid tournament without letting anyone know and it stalls the tournament for everyone. Don’t be mad at us if it happens to you. You’ve been warned!!

On Saturday April 11, 2009 New Orleans will have it’s first ranbat. Any one is welcome to join and have fun at the competition. It will last for 4 ranbats, and then it will restart over from the beginning. Each ranbat will happen once every 3 weeks. Prizes will go to whomever at the end of the 4th ranbat competition on who has most points. Prizes are as followed…

First place 60% of pot
Second place 20% of pot
Third place 10% of pot

Points will be awarded as followed…
1st 1000
2nd 900
3rd 800
4th 700
5th 600
7th 500
8th 400
9th 300
10th 100
11th 100 and so on will be 100…

This tournament WILL happen if a good amount of people show up. If not, then it will be just another get together and the ranbat wont even happen and so will the next one. Minimum amount of entrees for this to work out great will be 10. I will see if this works out well, if not, then the ranbat won’t ever happen again…well at least by me. Spread the word and GOOD LUCK!!

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS RANBAT!!! LETS HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT!!!