New RAP 4 Pro kai question

I’m new to this forum so I apologize if this post is in the wrong category or if this question has already been asked . I bought the RAP 4 Pro Kai because I’m handicapped “Quadriplegic” and I don’t have very good use of my fingers. I’ve seen people talk about modifying the buttons and stick on this controller. My question is.,…is there any way to modify the DP,LS,and RS button? Maybe switching it to a toggle switch or something like that. As I said I don’t have very good use of my fingers and it is hard for me to switch back and forth . I didn’t buy this controller for just fighting games. I bought it to use with every game. And some games you have to switch back and forth. Please remember, I’m a quad so the easier the mod the better. Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much

Welcome to SRK.

Being new is no excuse for not even bothering to look at the sticky threads.

Please direct all future questions there.

As I said… I’m new so I don’t even know what a sticky thread is. I did however take the time to scroll down through and try to find the right place to ask my question if that’s what you are talking about. So it is kind of unfair for you to say I didn’t even bother to look because I did. I guess I still posted in the wrong place so again, I apologize.

Right at the top of the page called: Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

Also please read the following thread.
**[Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!)](Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!)

It does state in all Caps “READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!

Thank you.