- isn’t it really hard to get the Shop points? If you want every title/color/thing (besides the actual characters) it’s basically impossible to get them all.
- to follow - are there any special events to get a lot of points?
- how to get the Capcom Pro Tour stuff?
- what are these fortune tickets? Isn’t it basically just a very, very, very minor discount for the lootboxes? (also, why lootboxes for art? - in my time…)
- I got the special Cammy costume in 3 tries, are they usually this easy to pull?
- why every fighter has a track suit costume? a russian meme of sorts?
- They nerfed the figtht money grind so yes, it is crazy hard to make a lot of fight money. You’ll just have to play a lot online.
- There will randomly be golden soldiers that show up in the challenge section. Those give up around 2.5k in fight money. They don’t happen often though.
- Buy the capcom pro tour packs. They should be in the DLC sections on PSN.
- Yep, fortune tickets are just free shots at the Fighting Chance roulette.
- Fighting Chance costumes are random. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you burn the bank so Gief can wear a mask.
- The track suits are a special costume for the Olympic event. In August Intel is doing a world cup tournament for some games, SF5 is one of those games.
Welcome to SRK.
Welcome to SRK.
I’d probably ask any question here: The Garou Lounge: Sakura Defends Arcades from Bottom Barrel Netcodes, since that is where most of the community hangs out and you’re more likely to get answers to your questions there