New tag/av battle?

I was wondering, is there any possibility of having another srk tag battle? I know a lot of people don’t think the last one went real well, but still, I think it would be cool.

– tru3tn01
"down for the cause"

im totally down for it:)

lol

how does this work??

ive just started to really get into making av’s so maybe this will be good for me and what not…give some info

Wow you just began and your that good? Did you make that av you have now!? I started like 4 days ago ^^ so i’m pretty bad…

An av battle would be tight!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i just got photoshop like a week and a half ago…the av im wearing is like my 2nd one i made…i can post the 1st one i made if u’d like to see it…thanks for the compliments

ok its pretty simple, it you wanna have one, challenge someone and pick some judges…the mods really dont need to sponsor another battle…it drives them to the point of nervous breakdown

Ok, cool. Thanks:)

fun to think about but when it comes down to it… it’s better off a thought :slight_smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we should have like a team battle…along with singles…i dont know im just throwing ideas out there…so do we just start challenging people??? what are the rules/stipulations??? im gonna need a lil more info than what im getting right about now

its like this… if i were to want to battle… i’d just create a thread calling out the person that i wanted to challenge… i’d give a small set of rules and as long as they agreed, then we’d select judges and go at it… simple…

what is it…with all the periods between…sentence fragments?

hey man… you got something against that stuff…:mad:

dont knock it…till u try it:lol: :lol: :lol:

anybody wanna challenge me:cool:

Seth,
I’m down for a battle. Just come up with some rules/pick the judges and I’ll get started.

– tru3tn01
"down for the cause"

ok i’ll have all the information and jugdes before next week.

A battle would only work if the people who were entered were the only ones that voted, but thanks to cock riders like Psychoclown, the likes of another battle happening anytime soon are highly unlikely.

I’ll be happy to judge though.