New To Cammy?

cammy

Hey. I’ve been around, been silent, been loving me some blonde hottie since she first turned around cheekily grinning at my beaten Chun Li at the arcade. Yes, one of those huge boxes with the stick and the big round buttons that you won’t see around much these days anymore! :frowning:
I’m not much younger than Cammy myself: exactly by 8 years.
As you might have guessed from this intro, I started playing fighting games when it used to cost you some coins. I bought 4AE when it came out in my country but I kept being caught up in MK9 - a choice which I’ve regretted tenfold since. Nowadays, I’m trying to get back into the spinning knuckle of things so I figured I’d come to the source. You could call me a veteran, but meh. To be honest I know what footsies are and somesuch, but that doesn’t make me a good player right off the bat.
I’m a bit confused right now, and new to the whole game yet again. Let’s just call me a beginner, easier that way.
Where do I begin?

EDIT: Let’s see what I can do for the community here…

Reserved

Reserved

yo since your new to cammy & AE in general i can teach you her basics & what to do with her & wht not to do with her if u have xbl add me my gt is SoO AmaZYN

I’m on PSN :frowning: I’ve been looking at the youtube tutorials.

well i mean the only real way to get good at the game is to practice go to sonichurricane.com & look at the footies handbook it’ll pretty much explain the meta game of street fighter (footies) where it’s pretty much control of the ground spacing & zoning <br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/20256/B_RaBBiiTT">B_RaBBiiTT</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>yo since your new to cammy & AE in general i can teach you her basics & what to do with her & wht not to do with her if u have xbl add me my gt is SoO AmaZYN </div>
</blockquote>

I sent you a friend request on xbl. im in the same situation as glortor, I main cammy and extremely new to the game. I understand footsies since I play other fighting games but will check out sonichurricane to understand them more in depth for sf