New top tiers

who are the new top tiers in cvs2?

Uh I dont think there are any new top tiers in CvS2, as far as I know its still A Sak, Sagat, and K Blanka. After that its a jumbled up mess of different characters depending on who you ask.

K/P/C Sagat
K/P/C Cammy
K/C/A Blanka
A Sakura
A Bison
C Guile
C Chun Li
A/K/C Vega (Claw)

Arguments about which character is better, from the ones mentioned above are pretty pointless IMO. Depends on who’s playing them.

I think I understand what you mean by “new top tier” and it depends basically on recent tournament result and who is playing them. NOW K-Raiden is one of the “new top tier” and maybe C-Ken with is RC funky kick…(there are mostly high middle-tier :confused: )… right now I dont see other one.

K-Raiden beat one team in one tourney and he was at R4 to do it. That does NOT make him top tier.

Characters on the rise are C-Ken (but not for RC funky kick), A-Honda, and N-Groove in general. Whether they are top tier or not has yet to be proven.

I hear about Ken and N-Groove, but what’s up with AGroove Honda? I guess I should ask why AGroove for Honda moreso on “why Honda”, but just curious.

i know he can build meter before u can say: “for guys wearing oven mits and an apron… you’re alright”

maybe thats it? his rc headbutt is really good aswell… but jump straight up owns it for all i know… but a good honda player wont let himself get baited out

A-Hibiki.
Has everything you need (big damage, tons of setups, crazy mixup, can win without meter).
Owns everyone except Bison and Cammy.

While A Hibiki is undoubtedly good, I dont think she owns everyone in the game but Bison and Cammy and she still isnt top tier.

A-Honda is good when you think about it, what gives honda the hardest time? K and P groove IMO. What gives K-P a hard time? A. So a team of A-Honda/Sak/Bison or throw Blanka in their would be a smart team choice, if you try to give Honda a hard time with P-K you have Sak/Bison to deal with.

i think kyo is top teir in p k or a he has great pokes stand roundhouse is nasty crazy mix up game if u in a great aa cc. in p parry to nasty combo. Its just ppl dont want to take time to play kyo but he can compee with the rest of those tt.

same can go with k rock comand grab to super 2 good!

What happened to N groove Chun?

K/P/C Sagat
K/P/C Cammy
K/C/A Blanka
A Sakura
A Bison
C Guile
C Chun Li
A/K/C Vega
K/P Kyo
C Ken
K Raiden
A Honda
In good hands they are the caracter to fear the most right now.

And I would choose A-Hibiki over K-Rock to be in that list.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sure guy.

Sagat is off the hook with his st.Mk and his st.Hk.

Blanka’s cr.Hp and st.Hp is almost as powerful

Honda is a monster.

My pick for top three.

Then tell me WHY NOT :wink:

She does well against Sagat/Blanka/Sak/Chun/Guile/Honda/Shotos …

When she has meter she can deal 9000+ damage and land a CC in a million ways. You can even activate CC Genei-Jin style without wasting the meter, yes she’s THAT good :smiley:
She’s also one of those characters where you don’t have to worry much where to place her in your team.

Really, i can’t see why she isn’t top other than having hard times with Bison + lightspeed-Cammy and having no non-risky wakeups. I’ve seen some vids from japan lately where A-Hibiki eats whole teams.

Enlighten me :eek:

Apparently you missed that post where Gunter talks about how top tier K Raiden is. Might want to check that out one more time.

RAIDEN IS NOT TOP TIER IDIOTS!

Ya, b’ Hibiki is not Raiden, kekeke :wink:

Whatever.

K-Raiden is without a doubt good, but I don’t think he’s been proven top-tier at all.