New tournament street fighter 4

Hello everyone!
Iam new to Shoryuken my online psn name is RanSoM iam not known in the street fighter 4 world yet but if you played socom u know who iam. the reason iam posting this is because: a host of people and myself are putting a local tournament together in Baltimore. possibly spot is " Sisters Place " if you are local u would know what iam talking about. we will have two systems running there, it will be a XBOX 360 and Playstation 3. It will be a host of games there to play but the main attraction is Street Fighter 4. Right now we are just putting it out there to try to get some support i know Game Stop will be sponsoring it so it will be prize money for the top 3 players, music will be by D.J Spontaneous or 1 other D.J i cant Remember the name at this time. It also will be a fee to get in, that as of right now is being discussed. All i ask is a little feedback and support from the locals From Baltimore and also other that might be interested in this to try to jump start this thing! Thank you all and please leave me some feedback!
Game On!!!

You might want to change the title and put like Baltimore, MD sf4 tournament, cause people will not read this thread with the current title.