In my thinking about the ultra i arrived to an interesting idea.
Using the Ultra meter for limited time overdrive. Instead of it being an unstoppable combo it would be a lot cooler if the ultra meter could be used to powerup the character for a few seconds, with invicibility, more damage, no damage scaling, super speed and better frames for the combos, at the cost of losing all your life when the overdrive ends. If u were able to KOing the enemy is your win, otherwise is his/her.
What would u think about this idea?
Basically the overdrive would work this way:
- The enemy beats the crap out of you until your ultra meter is full.
- You activate the overdrive.
- The health bar becames full and starts emptying very fast.
- You become yellow and have all the advantages described on the top of the post.
- If u were able to take all the enemy’s health( and put it on KO) by the end of the overdrive is your win
- Otherwise you lose all the health and die, giving the win to the enemy.
This way it would have sense to call it desperation move. Because, as it is now, it’s far from being like that…
Yes, it was posted in another thread, but it was Off Topic, so I decided to create a new topic.