CvS2 Attendance : 9

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

1st: Javier Chorrillos “Khameleon”

2nd: Lincoln Morris “DragonStatus”

3rd: Michael Williams “-=Infinite=-”

4th: Ricardo C. “Desperado”

5th: Kevin Kim.

MvC2 Attendance : 10

this tournament was alot of fun:D . I cant believe i lost that last match to jess (KOF) but ill be ready for him next time. As for Dragonstatus , good luck in college and come to the tourneys when ever u come back ( It wont be the same results as last night)Better practice now that u have a system:p:

Goodluck DragonStatus in College.
We’ll all miss ur Random Tactics.:stuck_out_tongue:

P.S.- Dont ever forget that I perfected you Twice in MvsC2. :smiley:

Keep Practicing

Tronnnnnnnn!!! :eek: Too gooder… Desperado, no kidding around next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Dragonstatus, lol have fun in college… Team Combodragon!!!

yup, that was some good shit, Dragon Status was soo random in mvc2 with his storm it was crazy. that random infinite reset on sent. was bomb Good Shit man:p

Have Fun in college and next time thing will be different:evil:

iam still sleepy

Yo thanx guys you guys are the best friends anyone can have AND I AM NOT RANDOM I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EXCEPT WITH THAT STORM THINGY I DID ON SENTIL
LOL well anyways peace and Dragon Forever

damn i couldnt make it. i guess it was too late for me to go. damn damn damn damn. oh well. fun fun

too nice. even rowtron said it" eternal dragon number 1"

saad enough, i missed your tourney. i was actually there but the people at that arcade didnt know what i was talking about. being that im new to these site and the tourneys, it would help me and anyone else whos knew at this by keeping the people who works there posted or but some kind of fliers or posters os somesort. that would be a great help. secondly i would like to know how do i go about finding out when is the next tourney. so this time i wont miss this one.

koolaidsmile:confused: