Hi everyone, my friend has this game and a few of my friends has been playing this game as well. I, on the other hand, has never played the previous game, and I am currently just starting to get into the game. The only problem is:
- I have no experience in smash brothers what-so-ever.
- I dont have the game, and can only play/practice when I go to my friends house.
Since some of my friends plays competitively on this game, where they actually enter tournaments, I was wondering if I can get some help on what character to chose from.
Lately I have been trying to practice/learn Meta Knight since I dunno… the way he just flies around appeals to me. But my friend has been complaining and telling me to choose other characters. Is having only 1 or 2 characters frowned upon in this game? I dont have the game, so I can only focus on 1 character. I like to learn first the basics which is what I have been doing, trying to learn what beats what, and so on.
Since I do not have the game, I was wondering if you can recommend any characters that I can play around with. Heres some criteria that, i suppose, may help on figuring out what I may enjoy playing as…
- I do not really like playing “god” tier characters.
- I like characters that seems “wierd/unsual” to play against.
- I like characters that has a decent up close fighting as well as a decent keep away game. He/She/It does not have to excel in any of the said styles.
Something along the lines of… “lets throw something at him and then rush him”. Basically a character that has projectiles but can put up a fight up close if needed.
Other games I have played and characters I liked were:
MvC2 - Blackheart
Guilty Gear - Zappa
3rd Strike - Remy/Twelve
Other Street Fighter games - Charlie/Guile
I apologize if this may be a bit of a request, but I know nothing of the game. I would also like to specialize in only 1-2 characters if possible since I do not have the game at all. Thank you for reading, and many thanks to those that responds.