12:00 PM until 9:30 PM

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Ranking Battle 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Guilty Gear XX # Slash Ranking Battle 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Super Smash Brothers Melee Ranking Battle 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Round Robins:
Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Eternal Fighter Zero 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Garou Mark of the Wolves or Hokuto No Ken 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Street Fighter Zero 3 or Capcom vs. SNK 2 (??)

Entrance Fee:
$ 10.00 for Ranking Battles
$ 5.00 for Round Robins

Venue Fee:
$ 6.00

Winner Payout:
60/30/10

Ranking battles will be played best 2 out of 3 with each player only allowed to choose one character. In future ranking battles you may choose to change character. Everything will be run as it usually runs, it’s of course as always BYOC for Smash and just about everything else. We have access to a huge projection screen for finals, and we will be running finals in doubles and broadcasting out to the casuals area. We’ve opened the place up a bit more, the expected capacity of the place is probably about 100 people. This has taken me a long time to put together but I know that with everyones help that this could be the best thing to happen to the Maryland / Virginia gaming scene in a long time.

Sounds like its going to be an awesome tourney. I’ll be there for Slash, Naruto, and IaMP (if anyone’s playing it).

We are running EFZ earlier (around 1-ish), so we’ll setup IaMP after that’s done for casuals.

I’m there. I think it’s only gonna be 3S for me, but if we do some Zero 3 i’ll get in on that too :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see Marvel out of the picture. That game sux.

Sorry, that was me in the above post.

Haha, nah it’s cool, I was gonna say that anyway. XD Nah it’s cool, Marvel’s tight and all, it’s just, games like Garou, NGBC, HnK and EFZ need more love on the EC.

Really hope all the EC players can make it out to this, this is gonna be great stuff. I’ll be playing 3s, Naruto 4, EFZ and CvS2 definitely.

Charles tell Alex-Blood to make it out to this so he can show everybody playing GNT-4 what’s really good! :tup:

This shows great promise. I’ll be back just in time to practice whatever is neccessary.

At least u guys told the owner. I’m at Springfield all the time so I’ll be there, maybe late tho cause of work. Is there a significant difference between Reload and Slash? It’s not like I got time to train nemore, or neone to train with.

Everyone got turned into Johnny. You gotta spend a little something, before you get results.

Plus new moves, new characters, etc.

Hokuto no Ken will be there guarenteed.

Also someone needs to change the thread title to actually have the location and date. :confused:

Ya’ll know I’m coming down to this one to represent for 3S. Bigger payout for the winner than at the C3 so that’ll help pay for gas on the way home should my Ibuki somehow win this time. :lol:

Charles, I kick thee with fierce fury :nunchuck: :nunchuck:

I did edit it, it just doesn’t show up on the thread title in the forums for god knows what reason.

Slash is currently in my possession, so I WILL be practicing for them junks.

HnK is such win. :slight_smile: Glad to see it’ll probably be there.

I might be able to make it, though I have an exam the following mon, tue and wed. On an unrelated subject I really like 4r5’s avatar.

dude, you know what’s gonna happen like, right after the tourney’s done and everybody’s outside shooting the shit?

“…Oh…GARBAGE DAY!!!”
“Wait, no, no!!”
“BLAM!!!”
:encore:

actually, we should just call the next monthly / ranbat continuation “Garbage Day”…but then again there’s already a “Trash Day”…

**:rofl: I thought I was the only one thats seen that shit.
Who’s going for 3s? **

I’m still wondering who these suposed 12 people for EFZ are. It seems to me like there is much more demand for IaMP currently in the local scene… but then again my scope of the local scene pretty much just involves people who are playing GG or HnK.

By the way, Guilty Gear is being run as a 2v2 team tournament, double elim. So if you planned to show for that, find a friend.

what GNT 4 players? damn ill shall bring the buissnes in DE… we have about 4-6 players who play hardcore. so expect DE to roll Deep in that