Newcomer; Question about TE sticks

Hey everyone,

I’m new on the scene and have been playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 a lot and was interested in buying a stick. So far I have my eye on the MvC2 TE stick by MadCatz (I like the art work the most), but have heard lots of rumors of buggy and faulty products being delivered to them. So my question is what are the odds that if I ordered a MvC2 TE stick that I would have it die on me or show up banged up? If the odds are relatively high I’ll just pass on the TE sticks.

Thanks for your input :slight_smile:

The TE sticks that I’ve seen have been all been fine. They say the LE Chun-Li TE PS3 stick has the best PCB in it so you really can’t go wrong with that stick. I don’t think it’s a question of delivery or specifically a line-up of TE sticks but a question of Madcatz’s quality control. Even though they’ve taken a huge leap in their fightstick and fightpad products, I still think they QC is rather lacking when letting things out of factory/production. That’s one reason why I’ve never bought a TE stick(aside being near $200 back in the day looking for one).