Newegg LANfest2k7 10/5~10/7

Newegg LANfest2k7 10/5~10/7

Newegg is at it again with another hit LANfest event scheduled for this October! Thousands of cash & prizes will be given to participants who compete in tournaments on the hottest PC and console systems. The event will also feature a unique BYOC setup that has never been seen in the gaming industry! Also, don’t forget, Newegg’s premier vendors will be on site showcasing their latest products & services.

LANfest2k7 which is being held @ The Ontario Convention Center (California), will also feature ongoing stage competitions and activities (meaning more prizes)! Such as. . . PC Build Off with Crucial Technology, Geek to Sheik Make Over with OCZ Technology, The Ultimate Case Mod Contest, 2v2 Yolkd Pong

The tournament games include:

Counter-Strike: Source - 5v5 (PC)
Day of Defeat: Source - 6v6 (PC)
Command & Conquer 3 - 1v1 (PC)
Gears of War - 4v4 (X-Box 360)
Tekken 5 - 1v1 (PS3)
Super Smash Bros. Melee - 1v1 & 2v2 (GC/Wii)

BYOC and Tournament spots are expected to fill up quickly. You can find more information about Newegg LANfest2k7 & sign up @ http://www.newegg.com/lanfest2k7/

Prizes:
CS:S
1st - $5000
2nd - $3000
3rd - $2000

DOD:S
1st - $6000
2nd - $3000
3rd - $1800

C&C 3
1st - $1000
2nd - $500
3rd - $300

Gears of War
1st - $4000
2nd - $2000
3rd - $1000

Tekken 5
1st - $1000
2nd - $500
3rd - $300

SSB Melee 1v1
1st - $1000
2nd - $500
3rd - $300

SSB Melee 2v2
1st - $1500
2nd - $600
3rd - $300

add 3rd strike… that is all

How can you post this without a SF game…

Throw some Threes on dat bish.

that Day of Defeat tourny sounds hot. Wish i woulda kept playing.

hell no dude, need we be reminded of JC Media?

i smell another

>_____<
WTF NO VF5?!?!

jc media? didn’t hear anything about it

Hey guys. . .

If you check out the site, were also running an entire BYOC section.

The BYOC section will include featured activities and tournaments. Feel free to bring copies of 3rd Strike and run a separate competition!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the event!

joe@gamexperts.net

This is a 2D fighting game site

if its tekken take it to tekkenzaibatsu.com

smash bros - take it to smashboards.com

and all those pc games take em to another site

if people DO take their copies of 3s what consoles will you guys have available

oh god, I went to “location” on the site, and it’s in “ontario, california”

hahahahahahaha.

It is Ontorio, California - Not Canada! :slight_smile:

We will have plenty of console systems & TVs available for side (non-official) tournament activities. BYOC participants are also welcomed to bring their own rig to the event.

If one of you want to step up to organize a 3rd Strike Tournament in the BYOC, shoot me an email. I may be able to get you guys some nice prizes to distribute from the event sponsors.

joe@gamexperts.net

what kind of tvs will be available? and which consoles?

Hey Joe, this is Arly from FFA. I’ll be sending you an email with inquiries, but I’d like to be able to bring a bunch of players to the NewEgg event (as well as cover it for Hardcore Gamer Magazine).

Also: whoa, $40 bucks?! That is a lot of money, sir. Maybe we can work something out, though.

i play css and gears of war if anyone if good and wants to team up

Hey everyone, I just heard back from kurts here, and it IS possible to do a scaling prize structure. More details later.

So… 'Sup with the details? I’m about to register for Tekken only and not include the BYOC portion of the registration, but I’m holding off in case Arly has something for the 3S players as well…

so if there is a 3rd strike tourney there and i wanted to enter and because it is a non official tourney do i have to buy a BYOC ticket or could i just buy a general admission ticket?

I’m about to post 3s details by tomorrow. I had to get a bunch of stuff taken care of first -_-

New topic for the 3s tournament forthcoming!