Nintendo Thread: Legend of Zelda and other games

I am a Zelda fan (not a fan boy) and Nintendo is publish Zelda titles this year. I have Zelda on my mind and want your opinion of the series. Also, want to like or hate about Nintendo and there other games?

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>The Official Wii U thread V.1.1 - Sun Sets on Wii U, Switch Over In March face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Nintendo 3DS - Best Handheld Today face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Apparently you are not a fan of the search function…</span></font></div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/1292/Geese%20Pants">Geese Pants</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>The Official Wii U thread V.1.1 - Sun Sets on Wii U, Switch Over In March face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Nintendo 3DS - Best Handheld Today face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Apparently you are not a fan of the search function…</span></font></div></div>
</blockquote>

<br/>
I had a feeling there was a thread about Nintendo. Thanks for the links

There is also a zelda thread<br>The Legend of Zelda thread - Master Sword? Light Arrows? Tunics? Nah son. I'm fighting Ganon naked!<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/6277/Sonichuman">Sonichuman</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>There is also a zelda thread<br>The Legend of Zelda thread - Master Sword? Light Arrows? Tunics? Nah son. I’m fighting Ganon naked!<br></div>
</blockquote>
Thanks!

<br/>

those toys are dope