No longer enjoying Tekken

Hey everyone this may sound weird but about two months ago i began to lose interest Tekken and stop enjoying it , but iv’e been enjoying 2D fighters a lot more like KoF and UMVC3 and injustice , my question here is i really like tekken and i don’t want to stop playing it but i no longer enjoy it so what should i do ?

For fuck sake

Did i say something wrong ?

General Discussion
Discuss anything you like. But** if you’re talking about fighting games,** please take it to Fighting Game Discussion!

I think this is what makes the Furious One, you know… furious.

OK thank you

I don’t play Tekken but I think that people tend to “burn out” when they do something they enjoy for too long to the point that it feels like a chore. Like I said before, I don’t play Tekken but I do play different fighting games and I think its perfectly fine to focus on one or two more extensively every once and a while. And who knows, maybe playing other games will rekindle your interest in Tekken.

…like cocaine or prostatutes

Man I’m not enjoying this game I paid money for anymore! I better make a topic about it so everyone can know and possibly give me advice on how to stop not enjoying shit!

I no longer enjoy tekken either

So I just let that asshole throw me

You don’t enjoy Tekken anymore because it’s no longer popular. Jump on that Marvel bandwagon.

Aside from FGD, this place may help too

http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/newbie-saikyo-dojo

Also, move to Korea and absorb their tech